Transfers with IU Interest

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

This is how I see the next two days playing out. All of us are going to be projecting lineups thinking all 3 of these guys will commit the next few days. Then two hours after the OV are over we all panic when no verbals are announced. 

Aren't you a ray of s(h)un shine! 😉

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This is how I see the next two days playing out. All of us are going to be projecting lineups thinking all 3 of these guys will commit the next few days. Then two hours after the OV are over we all panic when no verbals are announced. 

Wait. That doesn’t sound like us at all. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Tired: Tracking private flight paths around the country

Wired: Tracking IU golf carts around campus

Not in picture next to the white car was a car with a Ball State plate with a Big kid sitting in it. Sparks , IDK.

IMG_20230405_141808984.jpg

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

Honest question because i've been really busy and have had a hard time keeping up.

Is it expected that Ledlum, Ware and Malik would play at the same time? I know Ledlum is more versatile than Kopp, but I thought Woody was going to try and move away from these line ups. If this were to come to fruition are we going to be able to get that spacing we've desperately been wanting? 

I guess I was imagining something like: Malik, Ledlum, a quick and lengthy guard who can rebound, a guy like Timberlake and XJ. 

There are different kinds of “bigs” ; ie, differently skill sets. I think the type of big Woody wants to bring in are different than the “ bigs” he had last year so yea, I think you could play multiple “bigs” at same time.

1 hour ago, ledies22 said:

double edged sword... fans want the latest and greatest news and updates as soon as they come in, but if one of these guys gets something wrong, good lord the world is ending. The real ones stay guarded. the click baiters dont care.

Have to take it for what it is, unverified tidbit of relative information with a degree of accuracy. Until it confirmed by IU or the pertinent party it’s just tantalizing news. If it doesn’t pan out, no big deal. KEEP THE INTEL GOING AS IT’’S MUCH APPRECIATED 

• Like 3