Transfers with IU Interest

10 minutes ago, KDB said:

SIAP .. This dude can do it all offensively. He can throw it down too. I will be ecstatic if we land him.

X, Knecht, Ledlum, Malik, Ware .. Galloway 6th man, Gunn/Banks a year older.. Add another guard maybe? I like it a lot.

His assist to turnover ratio wasn't great but with his comparable size and skill set to JHS you have to think he saw what Woodson did for JHS and he wants to be part of that kind development. If he can learn to pass to he can be deadly. 

7 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Man this kid looks fantastic…do we have a visit scheduled? Don’t want to get too carried away, but I see a little Jerry West in him….anyone else see that?

No visit scheduled yet but sounds like it's trending that way.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KDB said:

SIAP .. This dude can do it all offensively. He can throw it down too. I will be ecstatic if we land him.

X, Knecht, Ledlum, Malik, Ware .. Galloway 6th man, Gunn/Banks a year older.. Add another guard maybe? I like it a lot.

I want this one the most honestly. The clip at 0:14 in that video made me want him on the team instantly. That athleticism with those shooting percentages? Yes please. I was so happy to hear we were reaching out to him, and now, getting a visit. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

I want Knecht, so every time he scores the crowd can yell

"The name is Dalton." 

Then recruit a wingman for him named Wade Garrett.

image.jpeg.56755cc6bfc7fef445822c2c0d05054b.jpeg

Now if Blake Wesley only had a brother named Brad we could recruit, we'd be in business!

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Screenshot_20230406_170937_Twitter~2.jpg

Nice, but I don't put much stock into these kind of projections.  On3 doesn't have much of a track record as of yet.  (Yes, I know at least some involved have run other sites with more of a track record in the past.)

Edited by FKIM01