2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

13 hours ago, Indykev said:

I love how happy Woody looks in the video's and how he and his family are all pointing at the I in the photo.... cryptic message from the fam?? :coffee: you can tell a ton from social media if you look for it.

I like the fact that he is smiling in all of his photos, unlike some of his other visits.....

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

IF that's true, I love IU having the last visit.Ā  Of course, Self will probably take the whole staff for an in-home visit wearing Nigerian flag shirts.šŸ™„

African families tend to be a little more traditional.Ā  I really think there is something to be said about A)we actually got Dad on our visit and B)Woodson is absolutely a class individual with the right priorities who also happens to be African American, I think that is a check in the IU pros column for quite a few parents.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I was in church and the first thing I checked after getting out was to check this site

I knowā€¦.it was killing me. Besides, we were voting in a new pastor this morning, so I donā€™t feel I gave Jesus and him my allā€¦.sorry! Lol

ā€¦side note- we voted him in! Lol

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I knowā€¦.it was killing me. Besides, we were voting in a new pastor this morning, so I donā€™t feel I gave Jesus and him my allā€¦.sorry! Lol

ā€¦side note- we voted him in! Lol

The real question is did your wife scold you and now youā€™re in a big fight LOL. If so I hear 5fouls has a divorce attorney on speed dial but note that attorney might be in a nursing home by now šŸ˜œ

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I never once said we "shouldn't get" him...

I laid out some concerns but also said I trusted Woody's judgement...Ā 

Look it up...Ā 

you pretty heavily implied it, because he left Duke over Filipowski returning so he would be afraid of our wings (Gunn and Banks). And you questioned his defense.

So no, you didnā€™t outright say it, but you were pretty clear in your position on him. Like I said, I was hoping youā€™d come around to the fact that he would be a massive addition. Would he be a massive addition in your mind or no?

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Does anyone know if he has been officially left IU yet? I was hoping to get one of these last minute send offs to let him know how much we want him!!! LolšŸ¤£šŸ¤©

image.gif.4ca889fc64b3c190dcc78829a74d8094.gif

The visit is over. They only last 48 hours or so. The Indiana staff did a great job and put themselves in a great spot. Buckle up for an Indiana vs Kansas fight to the finish!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1