2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

3 minutes ago, kycarter88 said:

I'm in total agreement, then I take a look at the rest of the threads where we are talking about recruiting guys in '25 and '26, those are years long recruitments lol.  this has been like 2 weeks and i'm dead.  I don't blame the kid if he takes another week to figure out what he wants, but it's a very tight timeline for a recruitment. 

It’s the same thing over and over. It’s fun for a little while then it gets to this point and it’s just like man it’s getting out of hand, but we will be right back to this point again down the road with someone else. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Like seriously.   What invokes these smiles and celebration?

"We're going to Chic Fila for lunch in the golf cart."

Ok, I'm not frothing... But I will admit to a little spit forming at the corners of my mouth...🙂 

I keep coming back to that video of MM and Woody... Those smiles don't say "ok, coach, I'll get back with you in a week." 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Ok, I'm not frothing... But I will admit to a little spit forming at the corners of my mouth...🙂 

I keep coming back to that video of MM and Woody... Those smiles don't say "ok, coach, I'll get back with you in a week." 

I said the same thing yesterday

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think i saw that but my short and middle term memories go on vacation sometimes 🙂

So you're saying that HSN users guard your memories tight on the 3 point line because they don't respect your pull up memories and your memories' ability to finish in the paint?

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

......Yes! The first time I saw that video of the both of them, the body language looked like he just told Coach that he was coming to IU. That may or may not be the case, but it sure looked like it was legit happiness between the two. JMO 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Because I think he ultimately ends up at Kansas hence "likely to be a bridesmaid once again". 

Totally fine with being wrong on this one. 

So something is likely to happen because you think so, with limited information?

I don't really care what you think, I was wondering if you actually knew something since you said "likely" as if the odds were tipping one way or another. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trying to not get my hopes too night, but…

1. The IU visit couldn’t have gone better. 
2. The photos and videos from the visit are encouraging. 
3. He canceled Louisville after IU visit. 
4. Rabby at least said early Kansas didn’t have a chance. 
5. Our staff has a way of connecting and making up ground quickly. 

I WILL NOT GET MY HOPES TOO HIGH…

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

So something is likely to happen because you think so, with limited information?

I don't really care what you think, I was wondering if you actually knew something since you said "likely" as if the odds were tipping one way or another. 

Probably the multiple predictions by rival experts that is going to Kansas.

Hopefully they are just making a wild guess but usually not a good sign when the crystal balls start flowing the wrong direction.

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I'm not basing it off any information nor claim to have any. I'm going strictly off my gut. IU's record the last dozen or so years with these types of recruits competing directly with these types of programs isn't good. Again, here is to hoping my gut is wrong.

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Cool, I never asked for your input anyway. You responded to me, remember?