Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Wait until Howard is coaching them.

Michigan AD Warde Manuel: "Juwan, we've found a clause in our athletics department rules that prohibits people from working if they've had... What was that you had done again?"

JH: "they resected an aortic aneurysm and repaired my aortic valve."

WM: "Yeah, that... For a calendar year." 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 5

Basketball is a weird thing.  How it sailed over my head that Armaan Franklin left school, went undrafted, and is listed on wiki as a g league player but I find no record of him.  Can we just say choices?  Voices?  Be careful who you surround yourself with folks.  Walked away from an amazing degree at a really good school that was probably dropping a solid nil deal for the guy.  What are you doing bro?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Basketball is a weird thing.  How it sailed over my head that Armaan Franklin left school, went undrafted, and is listed on wiki as a g league player but I find no record of him.  Can we just say choices?  Voices?  Be careful who you surround yourself with folks.  Walked away from an amazing degree at a really good school that was probably dropping a solid nil deal for the guy.  What are you doing bro?

I had no idea either. Did he have one more year left of eligibility?

34 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

"Choices? Voices?"   Think about what Oladipo walked away from with what the Pacers offered him with an extension?  He lost tens of millions. 

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

He had 15p 7r 4a on Sunday for the Grand Rapids Gold.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That’s a great point. Any idea on just how much he lost out on?

Pacers were going to offer $112 mil for 4 years.  He's made around 1/5 of that since.  This explains it a bit.   I sure hope he fired his agent. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/news-after-declining-whopping-112-million-offer-former-all-star-victor-oladipo-humbly-joined-okc-9-million-deal

33 minutes ago, JJack said:

Pacers were going to offer $112 mil for 4 years.  He's made around 1/5 of that since.  This explains it a bit.   I sure hope he fired his agent. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/news-after-declining-whopping-112-million-offer-former-all-star-victor-oladipo-humbly-joined-okc-9-million-deal

That’s insane!