Indiana vs UIndy Game Thread

IUFLA

36 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Anyone know if the standard BTN will replay the game at all? I’ll be out all day so it isn’t worth the money to watch it for me. 

They have often replayed the BTN+ games a couple days later on BTN, its how I've always watched these exhibition games. I checked the on-screen guide for BTN this morning and it showed a 2-hour window on Tuesday morning (I think) that was something like "Big Ten Replay" without listing the specific game. I would bet that could be it. I set the DVR for that.  Keep an eye open Tues-Wed to the BTN schedule, I bet it will pop up sometime. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I'm pumped.  Interested to see if we come right out with XJ, Galloway, Mbako, Ware, Reneau.  I assume so.  Interested to see how Mbako looks on the wing.  I would think Reneau would eat them alive inside.  Definitely excited to see what Ware looks like.  I'm still a little confused why we are at the bottom of the others receiving votes in the preseason poll.  I mean, I understand the argument is a lot of loss of players and new faces, but still say that is most of college bball.  Still say expectations for three 5 stars, XJ, and Galloway outta be pretty high.  

That is the starting line up from what I just saw.

39 minutes ago, BGleas said:

If I breakdown and buy BIG+ today, can I essentially watch the game whenever I want?

Plan would be to watch the Eagles game at 1pm, then just watch this later today. 

I believe so. I just broke down and bought it, knowing we have other games on it later....

Looks like you can choose between annual and monthly, and you can pick everything, single school, or single sport for each of those. 

48 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I'm pumped.  Interested to see if we come right out with XJ, Galloway, Mbako, Ware, Reneau.  I assume so.  Interested to see how Mbako looks on the wing.  I would think Reneau would eat them alive inside.  Definitely excited to see what Ware looks like.  I'm still a little confused why we are at the bottom of the others receiving votes in the preseason poll.  I mean, I understand the argument is a lot of loss of players and new faces, but still say that is most of college bball.  Still say expectations for three 5 stars, XJ, and Galloway outta be pretty high.  

Completely agree. We have three five stars at the 3-5, and the 10 years of quality experience in the backcourt. And we have a ton of proven depth download after the five stars.

The only real question mark is backcourt depth, but I would think every team outside the top 10 has some type of similar question mark somewhere.