Wright State Game Thread

KDB

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The way Woody looked walking off the court, somebody is going to get lit up in that locker room 

Woodys primary goal is to win championships.  He's 65 years old. He's got about 10 years max to bring IU basketball back. He ain't forking around, win or get out. 

Edited by mrflynn03

6 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Can someone tell me why their mascot on the score is a wolf but on the jersey it’s a Viking?

I had to look it up it was annoying the crap out of me.  From Wikipedia:

For many years, Wright State's sports teams used a character called Rowdy Raider as their mascot; a red-bearded Viking with a horned helmet, which emerged in 1986, a role played by Andrew "Legend" Winchek Jr. In 1997, the Viking was retired, and the Wolf was born. In 2007, Rowdy Raider received a new update for the mascot suit; a gray wolf that replaced the original brown wolf as the main mascot.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:

Woodys primary goal is to win championships.  He's 65 years old. He's got about 10 years max to bring IU basketball back. He ain't fuckin around, win or get out. 

Probably want to watch the language because the mods don't want that word especially 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Headed back home after a week on the road. Making this 5 hour flight do faster that’s for sure!

At least you can watch the game.

I've only flown on a 4 seat personal plane. I like my feet on terra firma

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Haha 1