UConn Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

Down 7 at half doesn't bother me.  I expected a 20 point loss.  Can't have any minutes with 3 of Banks, Reneau, Sparks, Walker, Ware in at the same time.  Gotta start X and take him out on some dead ball defensive possessions in the first quarter of the second half.  Get him to the 10 minute mark at least without picking up his 4th.    

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

thank God for Reneau.  that's what is so tough about this roster.  gotta have him and Ware both in, but also puts us in a bad situation.  still say it is because Mbako is not a factor and he needs to be a MAJOR factor.  

Mgbako isn’t being utilized well because of how Ware and Reneau are playing. He can’t guard guards well and he can’t get away from guards offensively. He’s a 4 but just can’t be used that way with this roster. 

• Like 2

We may lose by 30. We may win

I am still.of the mindset thos team will slowly get better and better all year.

Mgbako has nowhere to go but up. Our shooting has nowhere to go but up.

Our defense will get better.

We are as good as anybody down low with Malike and Banks.

We are far far from a finished project.

• Like 5

Just now, DC2345 said:

Mgbako isn’t being utilized well because of how Ware and Reneau are playing. He can’t guard guards well and he can’t get away from guards offensively. He’s a 4 but just can’t be used that way with this roster. 

Hes also standing in the wrong spots. He needs to be on the weak side. Malik isn’t looking for his shooters yet. 

1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

Thst why he should be playing the 4 with the 2nd unit. We really don't need Walker out there. 

• Like 3