Auburn Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Good stuff from our friend @The Daily Hoosier

Looking at that, we have to protect the ball when we get it inside, and get some second chance baskets...And Trey breaking out of his shooting slump wouldn't hurt...

We're 7 point underdogs...Wasn't that about the line versus Michigan? 

Yup, I think the line vs Michigan opened at 7 and ended at 6.5.

16 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

This is our best chance to get a marquee OOC win - would really love to pull this out. 

Kansas is better than Auburn, but I actually think Kansas being at home makes it a slightly easier game than vs Auburn in Atlanta. Regardless, we’ll need two of our better performances of the year to win either game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

It'll be interesting to see the crowd we bring...I know @ledies22, @Hoosierinbham, @eddy4iu, and @Indy1987 will be there...Maybe get some early intel as to what kind of crowd we have?

Reading the Auburn boards, they think they'll have a big advantage...Only and hour and 40 minute drive from Auburn to Atlanta...

Lots of Auburn grads in Atlanta, too. It would be similar to us playing a game in Chicago. 

21 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I would assume illness like the flu and or covid. You would think if someone had been injured in practice we would have heard about it. Malik might have lingering back issues from the Maryland game?

Ware is most likely questionable because he jumped so high during the last play against Michigan that he's still in lower earth orbit.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 3