Nebraska Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

So IU is a 5-6 point underdog in this one? Guess I just didn't realize that until now.

Is it just me or does anyone else sort of like when we are the underdogs? I think being the underdog sort of puts a “burr under our saddles” and gives us motivation. 
It makes winning more special!

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Is it just me or does anyone else sort of like when we are the underdogs? I think being the underdog sort of puts a “burr under our saddles” and gives us motivation. 

I do... When I saw the line I put on "Rocky" music and went out and worked the heavy bag over 

giphy(4)(22).gif.f7107540d9087d5626b5653277e9b3bc.gif

😁

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I don't mind being underdogs if I can justify it. On the road vs upper tier conference opponents sure...but at Nebraska who was throttled by Creighton and followed up with another loss to Minnesota? Don't get the Nebraska love but we'll see.

I'm still waiting to find out who Nebraska has down low that is going to defend our guys.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Frosted Strawberry 

When I was a kid my absolute favorite was Frosted Grape and they stopped making it. I just found out they are bringing it back!!!

IMG_6079.jpeg.a7d695da910d12e4c22bd2de7b26ef6b.jpeg
…..then from 2nd thru 4th, Frosted Blueberry, Frosted Brown Sugar, Frosted Strawberry! lol 😂 😋

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

After comparing the teams, it looks like IU by 3.24 points. Showing my work, I feel pretty confident my analytics are correct here.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjYW1wdXMucmVmb3JtIiwia2V5IjoiMTc0NzIvN2RraWJtY2FsY3VsdXMuanBlZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7ImdyYXlzY2FsZSI6ZmFsc2UsInJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6MTAwMH19fQ.jpeg.ec149d692c11e0afed2e95611175cd35.jpeg

How did you factor in the availability of X and Ware?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Brown sugar and cinnamon, toasted, 1/4" layer of crunchy peanut butter spread on top. jug o milk.... nom nom nom.. 

you’re killing me smalls 

Just discovered this flavor 

image.thumb.jpeg.2b91ff7787b3dc625a236e03e56b0956.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

honestly i'm a little tired of being an underdog vs teams like Nebraska.  i want to get back to INDIANA being expected to beat teams like this at home or on the road.  

• Like 9

7 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Gotta wonder if Woody is going to play X more off the ball the way Trey has been going... 

I’d love to see them basically become interchangeable on offense. I think that would make us harder to guard. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BGleas said:

Things to watch for during the game...

This game will be really important in March. A Quad 1 win and one less win for a potential team we will be competing for a spot on the bubble with. 

• Like 2