Nebraska Game Thread

KDB

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

What's hard for me to be positive about is that we've played 6 real teams (including tonight) and in half of those games we've gotten completely destroyed. 

It's one thing to lose, we're not even competitive. 

And I’m not sold on Nebraska. I think a good team takes care of business. Regardless, we all saw this coming…metrics proves we are a bad team. It’s been this way all year. Our metrics will continue to drop after this beat down.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JerseyHoosier said:

Funny how every shooter we play has his best shooting game of the season against us. 🤮

Easy to understand why....Its Woody's shitty over help D. Leaves every shooter open.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kdug said:

Yeah, I’ve tried to be positive to this point. But everything points to us just being a bad team. I can’t think of one thing that we do that could be considered a strength.

I’ve tried to temper my pessimism this far this season and stay on the positive side of the fence. Then tonight happened. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

MM makes shooting look easy.  We need him on the floor.  Even by process of elimination, others disqualify themselves.  You need minutes from MM.  

Extremely low motor.  Can’t dribble, pass or defend. Can’t score in the paint. You can’t just be a shooter and succeed. 

• Like 1

• BGleas locked this topic