IU @ Rutgers Game Thread

Reacher

Bad subbing

To many offensive rebound

To many turnovers

Rinse and repeat

There is no reason with this team to ever have more than 2 subs on the Court at the same time. I watched the women's team and Moren will have at least 3 starters in at all time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Bad subbing

To many turnovers

Rinse and repeat

There is no reason with this team to ever have more than 2 subs on the Court at the same time. I watched the women's team and Moren will have at least 3 starters in at all time

Moren is extremely good. The women’s team is fun to watch.

Ware, Malik, MM, CJ and Trey if X cant get his head outa his rear. 

Malik needs to pass outa the double team early and not wait till the 3rd guy gets there. 

And for the love of all things holy....we are wearing red and white not white and red. STOP THROWING IT TO THE GUYS IN THE WHITE SHIRTS or the lady in the 2nd row. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Bad subbing

To many turnovers

Rinse and repeat

we rarely agree Scott, but we have always agreed about the starters needing to play more minutes.  

3 minutes ago, Kdug said:

Leal should play over banks in the 2nd half. Banks was completely lost and had one play in particular where his lack of hustle directly led to a Rutger rebound.

Honestly, neither probably needs to see the floor in the 2nd half. We have to shorten the bench in the 2nd half. 

CJ, Walker and maybe a brief stint for Cupps

We have to ride our horses on the road in the B10.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Bad subbing

To many turnovers

Rinse and repeat

I said it earlier and will repeat. Woodson subbing alone is good for 10+ points for the opponent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Honestly, neither probably needs tonsee the floor in the 2nd half. We have to shortennthe bench in the 2nd half. 

CJ, Walkerand maybe a brief stint for Cupps

Play 8 man rotation. Should be no more 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Bad subbing

To many turnovers

Rinse and repeat

I think Woody got overconfident with the early lead and thought he could get the bench some extra minutes. I'm sure it will tighten up the second half. Wouldn't mind seeing Gunn and Walker be the only bench guys getting in the rest of the way. 

• Like 2

Just now, Reacher said:

I think Woody got overconfident with the early lead and thought he could get the bench some extra minutes. I'm sure it will tighten up the second half. Wouldn't mind seeing Gunn and Walker be the only bench guys getting in the rest of the way. 

Then he hasn't learned anything from previous games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Honestly, neither probably needs tonsee the floor in the 2nd half. We have to shortennthe bench in the 2nd half. 

CJ, Walkerand maybe a brief stint for Cupps

Even Walker threw up a God awful three that really killed our momentum.  

Just now, Reacher said:

I say we give Gunn a chance, but who is the real Gunn?  The guy from the Michigan and OSU games, or the guy from the other 12 games?  I hate to be negative but the % say he is not the guy from two games but the guy from 12. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Ok gang. Wash the face. Brush the teeth. Floss. Make some coffee and change your shirt because that was not a good half of hoops.

All I want is a W. Lord.

Exactly. Be as ugly as you want, just the the W and get out of town!

• Like 1

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

I say we give Gunn a chance, but who is the real Gunn?  The guy from the Michigan and OSU games, or the guy from the other 12 games?  I hate to be negative but the % say he is not the guy from two games but the guy from 12. 

He looked confident and under control. And that's what I look for when it comes to CJ.

Hope im wrong but I can see the second half being ugly. Rutgers went into the locker room with momentum and I can’t imagine them shooting the 3 ball this bad the whole game. Plus, they are doubling our bigs and forcing us to shoot 3s, which I don’t have much confidence in beating unless Mac is getting the majority of those shots. 

Woody played for a coach who rode his starters with big minutes and don't understand why he had to sub like it is in the NBA.

Can't understand how these players can play so much worse on the road than they do at home. We had 4 turnovers for the whole at home vs OSU but on the road we turn the ball over at an alarming rate

• Like 2