Minnesota Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

update.  they postponed my son's game due to wind and rain.  yes.  wind and rain.  Southerners are hilarious.  now i can bring my optimism to the game thread!  

3 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

My kids' school is dismissing early for the same reason.  Unfortunately, the district where I teach is not.  

Looking forward to what should be a win tonight.  

Louisville is under a High Wind Warning.  Looking out of the window at the office.  There is a tree right outside the window and it's not even blowing at the level of a slight summer breeze.  Branches are barely moving if at all.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Louisville is under a High Wind Warning.  Looking out of the window at the office.  There is a tree right outside the window and it's not even blowing at the level of a slight summer breeze.  Branches are barely moving if at all.

Louisville's basketball team sucks so bad the sucking is offsetting the blowing wind. :coffee:

• Haha 6

You know, I can’t deny I’m generally pessimistic about the outlook for the rest of the year, in my head.  However every game day my heart takes over and I keep getting my hope up. I find myself thinking, “When we get this one tonight and if we beat Purdue on Tuesday…”. 

As frustrated as I get, I love this program and this coach and I REALLY want to see both succeed. Let’s go, Hoosiers. Prove that I should listen to my heart on this and not my head. 

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

You know, I can’t deny I’m generally pessimistic about the outlook for the rest of the year, in my head.  However every game day my heart takes over and I keep getting my hope up. I find myself thinking, “When we get this one tonight and if we beat Purdue on Tuesday…”. 

As frustrated as I get, I love this program and this coach and I REALLY want to see both succeed. Let’s go, Hoosiers. Prove that I should listen to my heart on this and not my head. 

I feel you on most of this my friend. Fandom is a roller coaster

• Like 1

• BGleas locked this topic