• K. Ware
    • G. Cupps
    • CJ Gunn
    • K. Banks
    • A. Walker
    • P. Sparks
    • A. Leal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2024 at 04:46 AM

32 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Any way you guys can set it up to show results even if I haven't voted.  I hate to vote in games I don't get to watch, but I would like to see what the board thinks.

I haven't voted yet either. Can someone that has take and post a screenshot of the totals? 

It’s between Mbagko, Galloway, and Ware for me. In the end, I voted for Ware with Galloway a close 2nd. Without the foul trouble, Galloway might’ve got my vote because he was outstanding on both ends, and very efficient on offense. Mbagko was great on offense, but didn’t do much else. Ware was great on offense, our best rebounder, and good on defense. That’s the difference for me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kdug said:

It’s between Mbagko, Galloway, and Ware for me. In the end, I voted for Ware with Galloway a close 2nd. Without the foul trouble, Galloway might’ve got my vote because he was outstanding on both ends, and very efficient on offense. Mbagko was great on offense, but didn’t do much else. Ware was great on offense, our best rebounder, and good on defense. That’s the difference for me.

Ware needs to go up about 3 times stronger than he does! How many times did he get blocked, like 5?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Ware needs to go up about 3 times stronger than he does! How many times did he get blocked, like 5?

Agreed. If he could go up stronger he’d be much more effective. Unfortunately, I think some of that is just pure strength, which he doesn’t have at this point in his career. But he does so many other things well that I think he more than makes up for it.

so good to see Mtaco leading us in scoring!  this kid has potential.  just not sure he has it mentally or that he is ready to play the 3.  he will be at some point though.  i don't think he'll be in an Indiana uniform at that point though.  anyway, seems Ware was the MVP.  people seem really reluctant to vote for him these days it seems.  maybe taking him for granted?  i mean Mtaco had 2 more points, but took one more shot and had 4 rebounds to Ware's 14.  assists were 2-2.  Ware had 2 blocks to MM's 0.  Ware had 1 more TO.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

so good to see Mtaco leading us in scoring!  this kid has potential.  just not sure he has it mentally or that he is ready to play the 3.  he will be at some point though.  i don't think he'll be in an Indiana uniform at that point though.  anyway, seems Ware was the MVP.  people seem really reluctant to vote for him these days it seems.  maybe taking him for granted?  i mean Mtaco had 2 more points, but took one more shot and had 4 rebounds to Ware's 14.  assists were 2-2.  Ware had 2 blocks to MM's 0.  Ware had 1 more TO.  

Ware also got blocked about 5 times! Just saying.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kdug said:

Pretty much sums up my thoughts

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I didn't see the game, so I can't base an opinion on anything but stats.  But, I agree with your sentiment that the stats favor Ware.  14 rebounds compared to 4 is nothing to sneeze at.  Maybe if Mgbako had like 7 assists.  But 14rebounds against a Power 5 team is bringing it.  

• Like 1