Wisconsin Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I knew Woodson would start Sparks. He just can’t help himself 

Just an absolute ridiculous move.  He should get 10 minutes at most, not start.  A chance to try some things with essentially all reward and no risk, CJ starts out MM at 4, or start Walker at the 4 and MR at the 5.  Either of those would have been gobs better than this idea.  Sparks will have 2 fouls before the 5 minute mark anyways….but in an attempt to show he’s not stubborn Woody will leave him in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 02Hoosier said:

Didn’t he say after TJD and race moved on we would see a more perimeter oriented team? Even when given the opportunity we haven’t seen it. That’s why I’m skeptical things will change next year even if we’re supposedly gonna hit the portal hard.

I bet his wife has to lay his clothes out every day because there is no change in Woodson.

• Haha 2

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

Not that this affects you all, but I’m watching with the TV on mute tonight. Tell me if something interesting is said. 

Oh im sure something interesting is going to be said... but can it be repeated is the question.

6 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

Didn’t he say after TJD and race moved on we would see a more perimeter oriented team? Even when given the opportunity we haven’t seen it. That’s why I’m skeptical things will change next year even if we’re supposedly gonna hit the portal hard.

I think part of that is he realized the 2 best players on the team are post players unfortunately. 

56 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

We are never healthy lol. It’s amazing. Gone are the days of people playing hurt. Hell it wasn’t that long ago Gordon was playing with a freaking broken wrist or Hulls with a dislocated shoulder. Those would be season ending in today’s game. Players are soft today. 

Season ending??? Life long disability brother!

Aside from that, I don't think ware (altho Ilove him) is a good match up for wisky. We need to go totally out of the box.

Leasd cheerleader starts at the 5 !

1 hour ago, Hoosier987 said:

We are never healthy lol. It’s amazing. Gone are the days of people playing hurt. Hell it wasn’t that long ago Gordon was playing with a freaking broken wrist or Hulls with a dislocated shoulder. Those would be season ending in today’s game. Players are soft today. 

Coverdales ankle.... that was stand up and clap for that play....

• Like 1