Wisconsin Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

No matter how pessimistic I'm feeling, I always try to post something positive in the pre game thread.  I try to find a reason to give myself hope and pass that on.  This is my first post in the pre game thread for this game because I just can't find anything positive to feel about heading into it.  I'll be watching, cheering, screaming like always, but it's hard to see this one going our way.  Hopefully they surprise us.  Go Hoosiers. 

No one stubbed their toe on the stairs to the airplane and we are grateful for their health. 

It's not really that hard, if you just try a little. :)

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

No one stubbed their toe on the stairs to the airplane and we are grateful for their health. 

It's not really that hard, if you just try a little. :)

Are we still talking IU or "someone" else that has problems with plane stairs😉

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Its a low, fruit alright....😁

You're baiting me to go where the mods won't allow, on my alcohol cheat day. Not fair dude, totally not fair. No matter how much I want too, so far I have the restraint to not fall for it. and I REALLY want too. :)

• Haha 1

Ok... since I know the bitter pill of this biotch called IU reality. Hoopsiers will kill it tonight and play out of their minds, changing many years of history. Just to still miss the ncaa tourney this year.

It'll be X's fault. IU faithful will praise the clean play of wisky for years. and Bad Davison is STILL a dirty SOB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

You're baiting me to go where the mods won't allow, on my alcohol cheat day. Not fair dude, totally not fair. No matter how much I want too, so far I have the restraint to not fall for it. and I REALLY want too. :)

Awesome!!!!

1 minute ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Awesome!!!!

Hoopsiers have no reported STD's . Not sure it that is due to unsuccessful drives to the hole, or we don't swing from that side of the plate. Either way, we are clean to date catholic school transfers, mostly. See, there are positives. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Hoopsiers have no reported STD's . Not sure it that is due to unsuccessful drives to the hole, or we don't swing from that side of the plate. Either way, we are clean to date catholic school transfers, mostly. See, there are positives. 

Very good positives at that...

3 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

My earlier quote and question about the odds was out of ignorance.  I don't gamble and never learned what all the +- mean when it comes to betting.  Sorry if it was an ignorant post.

No, didn’t see anything as ignorant, and certainly didn’t mean to insinuate the such. 

4 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

My earlier quote and question about the odds was out of ignorance.  I don't gamble and never learned what all the +- mean when it comes to betting.  Sorry if it was an ignorant post.

An ignorant post would be things like 

"Those UK fans are sure smart"

"Those Purdue coeds are pretty"

"Kenny Payne is a helluva coach"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My key word for this game

Pride

Passion

Relentless

Intelligent

Determination

Enthusiasm 

If we don't see any of these things then we know this team has mailed it in

I just want us to play competitive and give ourselves a chance to win, no more blowouts 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bronkonagurski said:

Let's just kick their arse tonight. How about that? Find a way! 💪😎🤘

That is the hope for sure! Much like a 5th grade team preping for the golden state warriors, There is always a chance. 

As a player/ coach (employee), if I know that I can't be fired, I am sure to give 1,000% , simply because .... well just because it's indiana darn it.

7'4" mongoloid dove on the floor, 30 feet from the basket for a lose ball. On our home court, while our children watched. ...

Our well paid children watched. WATCHED.

HEY Dusty, you don't want anything to do with this university. IU admin is a carrier killer, unless you want to manufacture rainblow flags. SOFT.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

When people D him up, he's soft anyway. That is why IU was such an easy decision for him. IU is Flaccid adim U.

It seems that the mod's clipped the good parts of this post.

WE are all probably better off with not reading my rant.

Good job Mod !!

Just now, bronkonagurski said:

It is about time to erect errr correct that situation. :coffee:

lol. a message board is hard to get all of one's thought across.

FTR, I love ware and Woody has really helped "unfold his flowers" so to speak. Amazing potential, but doesn't have that Wisconsin type "i'll fvckin kill you" mentality once he's hit in the mouth. When I see ware punch someone in the nutz and posterize them while talking about their momz, I'll help pay his next semester of tuition. SOFT. Typical IU, gifted SOFT.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Ware is out with a sprained ankle. I wonder if Woodson will just slide Sparks in as a starter or if he’ll shake things up. 

hmmm... Leal, Walker, cupps, mTaco, Gunn sound like a good start, bring in Banks for EXTENDED minutes for mTaco.

This will be a 30 pt loss so send a message. to the coaching staff. Ya'll aint geting it done. next.

12 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

lol. a message board is hard to get all of one's thought across.

FTR, I love ware and Woody has really helped "unfold his flowers" so to speak. Amazing potential, but doesn't have that Wisconsin type "i'll fvckin kill you" mentality once he's hit in the mouth. When I see ware punch someone in the nutz and posterize them while talking about their momz, I'll help pay his next semester of tuition. SOFT. Typical IU, gifted SOFT.  

I hear what you are saying and honestly I don't disagree. 💪😎

Edited by bronkonagurski