• K. Ware
    • G. Cupps
    • CJ Gunn
    • K. Banks
    • A. Walker
    • P. Sparks
    • A. Leal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2024 at 05:50 AM

Hey Dana Altman! Kel'el Ware ain't soft, bro.

I loved his fire tonight... he played strong and with passion. Everything you'd want from a player.

Very happy for Leal. He IS the walking embodiment of high IU IQ, and he shot with confidence. He can scratch his name on Ware's trophy.

• Like 2

My heart says Leal, my head, Ware. Of all our games this year, I think this one calls out for Co MVPs. Leal not only scored but had 7 rebounds. Off the bench. Ultimately, Wares influence on both Offense and defense won me over. Another double double. 

This board is funny.  We need an atta boy vote after wins.  Ware again totally dominates, while partially injured.  

Pumped with a huge atta boy to our hometown boy Leal.  Perseverance,  good attitude, and refusing to quit, while being a great teammate and student athlete.  Deserves a game ball.  Keep it up.  Now if Galloway could just never stink like that again, that would be great.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I like Leal as much as the rest of you, but if he had been getting regular minutes the better part of his career or even just this season and wasn’t a guy just starting to get his opportunity, this wouldn’t even be a close vote. It would be Ware by a wider margin. 

this is what i'm saying.  i am so happy for Leal and about Leal and to each their own, but Ware was the MVP of the game.  definitely an atta boy to Leal!

• Like 2