Purdue II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

Any word on Ware for the game?

man, i was just assuming he was okay.  let's hope so.  assume X is out?  i'd like Ware, Reneau, Mtaco, Galloway, and Leal personally.  i honestly can't decide whether i would take the points in this one or not.  on one hand i can easily see us lose by 17.5 +.  on the other hand, i could see us keep it competitive.  

5 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

man, i was just assuming he was okay.  let's hope so.  assume X is out?  i'd like Ware, Reneau, Mtaco, Galloway, and Leal personally.  i honestly can't decide whether i would take the points in this one or not.  on one hand i can easily see us lose by 17.5 +.  on the other hand, i could see us keep it competitive.  

I don’t know last I heard he didn’t practice on Wednesday.  Hadn’t seen anything since.  If Big Play Trey shows up we will keep this competitive for sure.  Pretty confident X will be out.

2 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i really don't want to blame the officials.  we gotta come to play in our rivalry game.  if the calls are killing us, Woodson needs to get their attention.  fight for your guys.  i'm bummed that we have 3 pages for a Purdouche pre game thread and none of my favorite pictures about crashing trains, fat cheerleaders, etc.  

But that's what will happen. Watch the game thread. It will be constant complaints about the officiating.

• Like 2

Unfortunately this will likely be the biggest loss to PU in my young lifetime. The boys and I plan to watch the first 10 mins before we step out to Mass Ave for some drinks. Just gotta watch out for those fat Purdue girls, those cows love some handsome IU boys I tell ya.

2 hours ago, Basketball Junkie said:

But that's what will happen. Watch the game thread. It will be constant complaints about the officiating.

Can't imagine any college basketball fan complaining about whistles vs Purdue. Seems like projection but time will tell...

• Like 1

• BGleas locked this topic