Purdue II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

anyone know the last time we were 17.5 point underdogs against anyone?

No, but I do remember the last time we were 6 point underdogs on the road and were supposedly going to get "curb stomped."

Didn't work out so hot...

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

seriously though, i don't bet and often don't look at the line.  i'm guessing that kind of spread against us is pretty rare?

Probably have to go back to early Tom Crean years to get anything close to that. 

• Like 1

If our guys come out locked in and make Purdue work harder than they did the first game, little brother's insecurities will pop up.  Just to keep it close, IU must maintain intensity for longer than they have so far this season.  Will tonight be the night they put it all together?  [shrugs]

18 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Steve pykle would be a great coach at IU. His teams are hard nosed and always play Defense. 

In 7 years at Rutgers he's made the tournament twice, has a winning percentage overall of .537, and he's never finished above 4th in the Big 10...

Come on...

• Like 4

i really don't want to blame the officials.  we gotta come to play in our rivalry game.  if the calls are killing us, Woodson needs to get their attention.  fight for your guys.  i'm bummed that we have 3 pages for a Purdouche pre game thread and none of my favorite pictures about crashing trains, fat cheerleaders, etc.  

• Like 2