Purdue II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

47 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

It's hard to imagine how the 3rd IU fan in the 14th row isn't in foul trouble before the tip.

All I know is that the last game established an arm to the face is a flagrant foul.  Based on how Sparks was called, Edey should be on the bench by about the 5th time down the floor....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

All I know is that the last game established an arm to the face is a flagrant foul.  Based on how Sparks was called, Edey should be on the bench by about the 5th time down the floor....

Buuuuhhhhhh mUh Edey big. hE cAnT cOnTrOl  HiS bOdY 

Edited by SawatchHoosier

4 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Yes 100% if Edey uses his off arm to clear space like Sparks did, and it hits someone in the face, it should absolutely be a flagrant. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Yes 100% if Edey uses his off arm to clear space like Sparks did, and it hits someone in the face, it should absolutely be a flagrant. 

If they actually enforced this rule with him the way it is written, he would be ejected from just about every game.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I'm not disagreeing at all, I swear. Only adding emphasis to the level of FU$%ing absurdity that hey (they) get away with. 

19 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Watch, Edey will draw a foul on the opening tip...

I think we should put Cupps in the circle to jump with Edey and put Ware between 2 of the PU guys on Edey's side of the circle....so he can steal the tip. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

We’ll see….not predicting a win, but I have a feeling it’ll be closer than the game in our house.

There's no way. I know Ohio State is bad but something was unlocked in Galloway's head on Tuesday. If he plays anywhere near that level we won't lose by 18.

• Like 3