Is it Woodson or the Players?

Is it Woodson or the players?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Woodson or the players?

• We have the talent, it’s woody’s job to get them to execute, this is on Woodson
    • Woodson doesn’t miss the 3’s and FT’s and make low BB IQ plays, this is on the players

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/2024 at 08:48 AM

34 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Sounds like a Tar Heel fan to me. I’d take Woodson any day.

First time I’ve ever been called a Tar Heel fan. Now that’s rich.

Seriously though, Hubert Davis has 10-15 good years left in front of him and Woodson will be in Florida here (hopefully) within the next 12-13 months. Hubert Davis doesn’t need to coach another collegiate game to prove he’s better than Mike Woodson.

1 hour ago, IndyResident16 said:

First time I’ve ever been called a Tar Heel fan. Now that’s rich.

Seriously though, Hubert Davis has 10-15 good years left in front of him and Woodson will be in Florida here (hopefully) within the next 12-13 months. Hubert Davis doesn’t need to coach another collegiate game to prove he’s better than Mike Woodson.

Just kidding about being a Tar Heel fan, but I live NC, and trust me, they don’t think he’s any better than we think Woodson is. He’d already be gone, if the fans had anything to say about it.

2 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Just kidding about being a Tar Heel fan, but I live NC, and trust me, they don’t think he’s any better than we think Woodson is. He’d already be gone, if the fans had anything to say about it.

As a fellow NC resident, I concur.

There was a season (2009?) they wanted Roy Williams fired(forced to retire) because they didn't make the tournament. That was after 2 national championships!!

9 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i guess this thread died?  my question would be this - does anyone have faith that Woodson turns any roster into a top 15 team?  any chance we have enough talent next year that he could do that?

Easy answers. No, and definitely no. At this rate next year might not be top 15 in conference.

Edited by Basketball Junkie
  • Like 1

Is it the kid or the coach...

Did Ohio state kids (grown ass men) suddenly learn to play with passion, that they didn't have before Holtman was dismissed? Or was there some magic fairy dust that made them play with fire, using the same effing concepts?

If you "lay down" once, it becomes easier to lay down the second time and by the third time, you are using it as an excuse and it is your go to and then you are a total bitch. 

To quote an old country song, "There's lots of weeds where corn don't grow". 

To paraphrase every ...... body else... bitches be bitches. Your true heart shows in a fight.