IU vs Nebraska game thread

I'm now in the full on mode that these players just don't have a clue how to defend or make a 3. No Coach who has played or coached for 40+ years wouldn't be trying everything they could and it's just not resonating. 

7-8 portal players. Minimally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm now in the full on mode that these players just don't have a clue how to defend or make a 3. No Coach who has played or coached for 40+ years wouldn't be trying everything they could and it's just not resonating. 

Come to the dark side young jedi!!

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I can see it now, we’ll add those 7-8 guys and they won’t mesh and our coach will say “these guys just need more time together”.

Then Dolson tosses him an extra million and an extension. 

This is the first year since I’ve ever skipped games and not even watched or paid attention . I’m 34. And when I do turn games on I’m reminded of why I don’t care anymore. We just make this game look so damn hard. Like sooooo hard. It’s like watching my 8 year olds team run a set on offense. It ain’t worth me getting worked up over. So I just turn it off. But wow is it not one of the most disappointing seasons I can remember. And really make me think how good tjd was. This staff ain’t it. Just overall embarrassing. They could come back and win this and the next 5 games. My mind wouldn’t be changed. Unreal how bad we are. 

• Like 1