IU vs Nebraska game thread

Hear me out…. if you would have told 25 years ago, that in a quarter century, we would have given up 51 points to Nebraska in the first half, I would have told you that we’re a “basketball school.” What a joke this program has become. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"we are here, We are players, we are on the court, you will never hold us accountable and there is NOTHING that you can do about it". Fvck you, we own you, you know it and we are exposing your IU admin.

change my mind.

I suspect 4 will soon stop running back to the other end and only walk through their offense. We are watching art of Fvck you level. If I were coach, I wouldn't even come back in the 2nd half and only play 2 cheerleaders.

• Confused 1

It is time for everyone of us who are pissed off about the program to make your voice heard. It might not change anything but it needs to be done. I will definitely he sending another email tonight because this is totally unacceptable. I was going to wait until the end of the season but I never thought it would get this bad. Woodson just doesn't understand the college game and how to coach at this level.  In the NBA you expect your players already know how to play and the coach is more a social  worker.