IU vs Nebraska game thread

1 minute ago, Kdug said:

As an interim coach? That’d make some sense. As actual head coach and assistant coach…that’d be the worst idea I’ve ever heard

I’m pretty sure it was meant just as interim. Get someone who will get something out of the players for the rest of the season and find someone in the offseason

3 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I've had empathy for ONE person in the last 3 years and that is Malik. I simply love the kid.

His crying and whining over that face kinda hit shit, I am done. I want men players. move on.

I mean taking a elbow to the jaw does kinda sting…

Just now, John S said:

I expect no big adjustments 

Nah me either. It's IU, we have what the admin what us to have.

But any COACH with Woody's history that lets any of these players tonight do anything but get dressed and go home.... I have lost all respect for .... and 2 hours ago I was still 100% on the woody bus. I know what giving up looks like...

Just now, IUskim said:

I mean taking a elbow to the jaw does kinda sting…

When you actually do, yes it does STING. 

Don't get me wrong, just last night I was pumping Malik to my SIL. Love the Kid. But if that was my son... I'd call him a little bitch. I need MEN, warriors. That aint it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 02Hoosier said:

I’m pretty sure it was meant just as interim. Get someone who will get something out of the players for the rest of the season and find someone in the offseason

I mean I don’t know how much a guy who has 0 head coaching experience and minimal assistant coaching experience plus a guy with basically no coaching experience at all would improve things. Especially since they’re already on the staff. But if you go that route you’re not worried about this year.

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

When you actually do, yes it does STING. 

Don't get me wrong, just last night I was pumping Malik to my SIL. Love the Kid. But if that was my son... I'd call him a little bitch. I need MEN, warriors. That aint it.

Except he did actually take an elbow to the jaw?

5 minutes ago, Kdug said:

I mean I don’t know how much a guy who has 0 head coaching experience and minimal assistant coaching experience plus a guy with basically no coaching experience at all would improve things. Especially since they’re already on the staff. But if you go that route you’re not worried about this year.

I mean I don’t think anyone is really worried about us doing anything the rest of the season 

• Like 1