Mike Woodson to return as coach next season

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

The article stated that they didn't recruit over XJ and bet on the best version of him. Woodson's quote indicates they would have recruited a starting pg if they could have. 

I'm more inclined to believe that if any of the kids I named had said yes, Galloway would have been the one coming off the bench...Woody did start a CG  who was quite capable of playing the point (JHS) along side XJ at the beginning of 22-23 no?

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I'm more inclined to believe that if any of the kids I named had said yes, Galloway would have been the one coming off the bench...Woody did start a CG  who was quite capable of playing the point (JHS) along side XJ at the beginning of 22-23 no?

I posted a direct quote that seemed to contradict what the writer concluded in the article. You're free to interpret the quote as you wish. 

• Like 2

I don't know if any of y'all listen to the Hoosier Hysterics Podcast but the latest version is Xavier Johnson's exit interview with them...

I posted it here, because it dispels a few of the rumors that were floating about concerning Coach Woodson, the kids, and the culture on our basketball team...

Enjoy...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I don't know if any of y'all listen to the Hoosier Hysterics Podcast but the latest version is Xavier Johnson's exit interview with them...

I posted it here, because it dispels a few of the rumors that were floating about concerning Coach Woodson, the kids, and the culture on our basketball team...

Enjoy...

Give us a few bullet points 

16 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Give us a few bullet points 

Ok seriously...

XJ said he played in a couple of games (UConn and Louisville) when he had a stress fracture in his left foot...he also had pain in the foot the whole season...

He said the team was never even close to giving up on Woody... everybody was bought in and focused to the end...

He said he didn't "grab" the Woolfork kids nuts but the camera angle made it look that way...I wasn't sure on that one, but he did say he was pissed for getting benched over it (Minnesota at home), and it showed...his Dad called him after that game and told him to "grow the **** up." 

He said Woody was really hard on him, but it came out of Woody wanting him to be better at basketball and life in general, and he appreciated it and thinks CMW is a great coach...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2