Mike Woodson to return as coach next season

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Good deal. The man deserves a chance to fix his mistakes from this year. MM comes back, Malik comes back, add Liam and hit that portal along with a correctly played position in TG and we can get healthy really quick.

I respect your opinions and optimism, but just don’t get why you think anything will be different. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Good deal. The man deserves a chance to fix his mistakes from this year. MM comes back, Malik comes back, add Liam and hit that portal along with a correctly played position in TG and we can get healthy really quick.

What if none of those guys come back?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

Not convinced this is true for starters, but if it is, hope the folks that made this happen are right. If not, they are responsible for the damage it does, and the damage could be significant.

Seems odd so many relatively prominent national media folks would report it if it's not true. 

What say Trilly and Rabby?

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I sincerely hope he can get this pointed back in the right direction. 

For that to happen, sleepy Woodson would have to acknowledge that he’s the hump…which is highly unlikely 

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I truly hope all 3 of MgBako, Reneau, and Galloway return.  If they do, we could be decent.  if they don't, it's going to be a tough season.  I will be surprised if we have any significant success in the portal. Abd, McNeeley is our only incoming high school recruit.    

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, IUProfessor said:

Seems odd so many relatively prominent national media folks would report it if it's not true. 

What say Trilly and Rabby?

I hear you, but they could have all been told that by someone who is wrong.

Hypothetical, let's say this isn't actually final but you're Quinn Buckner and want to force it to happen, then you release this and dare Scott Dolson to fire him anyway.

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I truly hope all 3 of MgBako, Reneau, and Galloway return.  If they do, we could be decent.  if they don't, it's going to be a tough season.  I will be surprised if we have any significant success in the portal. Abd, McNeeley is our only incoming high school recruit.    

If Reneau doesn't play the 5 in your scenario we still suck. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, IUProfessor said:

What if none of those guys come back?

They'll all be back....unless MM thinks he's ready otherwise. Pound the portal, hit the reclass on 1 recruit and go from there. Otherwise the business side of this is done. Before portal season hits everyone knows who will be on the sidelines. Had to either make the call or not for plenty of time. Now Go Hoosiers! We have a game tonight.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

They'll all be back....unless MM thinks he's ready otherwise. Pound the portal, hit the reclass on 1 recruit and go from there. Otherwise the business side of this is done. Before portal season hits everyone knows who will be on the sidelines. Had to either make the call or not for plenty of time. Now Go Hoosiers! We have a game tonight.

Just the general ratios of transfers says you statement is false.  There will be transfers and ones that hurt.

• Like 1