2024 SF Bryson Tucker Commits to INDIANA!!

6 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

Looks like we may have our replacement for mcneeley....except it doesn't help our lack of 3 pt shooting

I was watching some film of him on YouTube and he does have a very good mid range game. The person doing this file said his pro comparison of Tucker is Damar Derozen.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I was watching some film of him on YouTube and he does have a very good mid range game. The person doing this file said his pro comparison of Tucker is Damar Derozen.

Mid range JHS killed Purdue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

hopefully this one gets wrapped up soon if it hasn't already been wrapped up behind the public's eye.  Need to move onto the next domino, can't wait too long with the number of holes needing to be filled.  

he's a low end 5 star / high end 4 star.  We would probably wait for as long as we have a chance.

Plus, they can go after the other dominos before he decides.

Edited by iuswingman

this quote of Tucker sounds good to me.    HIGH IQ

Tucker's father, Byron Tucker, played at NC State and George Mason. Tucker said he's been training Bryson ever since he first picked up a basketball. “His strength right now is his IQ and his understanding of the game,” Byron Tucker told On3's Joe Tipton.d to me.    IQ high

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

That's why Kenya was able to get IU involved quickly

What I think will be telling is how many non 1 year guys we get. We for sure will lose Leal Galloway and 90% Mgbako. If we truly are in on all ‘25 top 4 Indiana kids then we probably need 6 open scholarships. Obviously kids leave so I’m sure a couple transfer out so realistically we need to take 2-3 one year eligible players remaining or someone like Ware who could easily leave after 1 year with us due to draft potential. 

5 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

What I think will be telling is how many non 1 year guys we get. We for sure will lose Leal Galloway and 90% Mgbako. If we truly are in on all ‘25 top 4 Indiana kids then we probably need 6 open scholarships. Obviously kids leave so I’m sure a couple transfer out so realistically we need to take 2-3 one year eligible players remaining or someone like Ware who could easily leave after 1 year with us due to draft potential. 

I'm not sure there's that much of a plan. They're just trying to acquire talent that fits together. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I'm not sure there's that much of a plan. They're just trying to acquire talent that fits together. 

well hopefully they end up fitting together.  

We have so many spots to fill, I wouldn't be shocked if this is just the spray and pray method to get bodies on to the team.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Hopefully by April he means next week and not 4 weeks from now

FWIW, sounds like the All American game is being televised Tuesday, which sounds like a possible commitment date. 

Would be funny since Liam and him will play on the same team.

• Like 2