2024 SF Bryson Tucker Commits to INDIANA!!

28 minutes ago, btownqb said:

McDonald's All American game is Tuesday

Hasn't visited KU since Nov? 

Not been to MSU since August? 

And no other visits scheduled. This one sounds good. Kudos to Woodson. Getting out early this year on some of these guys. Would like to hold a couple of bullets in case the NBA testing guys come back and go portaling but so far so good.

• Like 4

• KDB changed the title to 2024 SF Bryson Tucker Commits to INDIANA!!
Just now, KDB said:

Give Woodson and Kenya credit. This all happened very quickly. Dude is a McDonald's All American.

Awesome first get. Keep stacking talent and the right pieces and we can be a good team next year.

agree - this escalated very quickly.  I wonder if XJ helped contribute one last assist with this one seeing they both are from the same area?

• Like 3

I am on record saying/feeling that Woodson isn't the answer. That being said, I will give him and the staff props here. They did what they needed to in a fairly short amount of time.

I hope Tucker finds his footing and is put in the best possible position this upcoming season.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, KDB said:

Give Woodson and Kenya credit. This all happened very quickly. Dude is a McDonald's All American.

Awesome first get. Keep stacking talent and the right pieces and we can be a good team next year.

I'll give credit here, but it doesn't equate to being good next year.  Still need to revamp the system and need better continuity year to year.  Ware and Mbako last year didn't equate to a good season this year with quality holdovers from the previous year.  We need shooters, we need a system, we need game plans, we don't need to be going into the off season with over half of the scholly's open.  We need so much more from our coach if we are going to be successful along with accountability for a completely lackluster season.  Not 11th hour recruiting victories that feel good in the moment. 

It would be nice if Tucker was being stacked on top of McNeely. 

Edited by IUALUM03
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1