2024 SF Bryson Tucker Commits to INDIANA!!

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

This seemed to come out of nowhere. Checks all the boxes we need. Hopefully we land him...and a few more like him. 

it used to be if you build it they will come, now its offer the biggest bag and they will come.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

i suppose Tucker has higher upside but Liam may be the safer bet of the two options(and likely the better 3 pt shooter out of the two).  

not sure he has a higher upside than Liam, but sure would be nice to land him!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Things seem to be going well on the visit. I'm sure Woodson is selling him on how he can use him in isolation actions which is where he's at his best. 

Hopefully 'isolation' is in regards to sets on the floor, and not "the only recruit we're able to sign and bring in."

I kid, I kid.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Things seem to be going well on the visit. I'm sure Woodson is selling him on how he can use him in isolation actions which is where he's at his best. 

Is he a replacement for Mac if he gets good NBA feedback (or transfers) or Woody simply looking to build the best/deepest roster possible?

2 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Is he a replacement for Mac if he gets good NBA feedback (or transfers) or Woody simply looking to build the best/deepest roster possible?

Maybe but I don't think things are set in stone yet as to what the starting lineup would look like. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Purely me just thinking, but for Mac wouldnt it be NBA/Pro or return to IU. I haven't seem his name in the portal. Usually kids declare and enter transfer portal at the same-ish time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

This kid could play the 3 with taco at the 4, MR at the 5 or the 4 off the bench.

• Like 2