Over weight guys!!!!!!

rico

3 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

FITINDEX Smart Scale for Body Weight, Digital Bathroom Scale BMI Body Fat Scale Bluetooth Weighting Health Monitor, Accurate Body Composition Analyzer, 400lb, White

$22 on Amazon 

Shoot.  3 dollars off at the moment.  

I'd like to compare it to the $10000 one my department's annual physical runs me through.  

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

I’ve never taken an illegal drug….Army out of HS 

definitely would try a gummy 

are gummies legal in Indiana?

Loophole alert..... Yes hemp gummies are legal every where.

Hemp has some of the exact same canibinoids that MJ has. Delta 8 and 9 specifically that has several different benefits/ effects. The difference is that MJ has it in much higher concentrations and MJ is not (as you know) legal everywhere.

What they are doing is taking the Delta 8 and 9 from hemp and concentrating it. For sale across the counter, heck I think you can even mail order and maybe even amazon it.

25mg of the Delta 8 is what I prefer. It's not a full blown drool stone, it just takes the edge off. If you do one before bed, maybe 30 minutes, you won't even know you have a "stoned" feel but you will sleep like you haven't slept in years. Sometimes during the day I will bite 1/2 a gummy. You can tell that you are a little chill, but that is about it. AND 11 calories per gummy.... Vodka has a FEW more calories....  :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Hemp has some of the exact same canibinoids that MJ has. Delta 8 and 9 specifically that has several different benefits/ effects. The difference is that MJ has it in much higher concentrations and MJ is not (as you know) legal everywhere.

What they are doing is taking the Delta 8 and 9 from hemp and concentrating it. For sale across the counter, heck I think you can even mail order and maybe even amazon it.

25mg of the Delta 8 is what I prefer. It's not a full blown drool stone, it just takes the edge off. If you do one before bed, maybe 30 minutes, you won't even know you have a "stoned" feel but you will sleep like you haven't slept in years. Sometimes during the day I will bite 1/2 a gummy. You can tell that you are a little chill, but that is about it. AND 11 calories per gummy.... Vodka has a FEW more calories....  :)

sounds awesome 

I will look into it 

• Like 1

Dr visit on Thursday to get my shoulder checked….99% sure it’s a torn rotator cuff.  Love to get it fixed so I could ease back into lifting 

interested to hear what he thinks of my fast 

I never would have believed it was possible to fast and not be hungry 

8 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Dr visit on Thursday to get my shoulder checked….99% sure it’s a torn rotator cuff.  Love to get it fixed so I could ease back into lifting 

interested to hear what he thinks of my fast 

I never would have believed it was possible to fast and not be hungry 

When did that happen?

19 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

ordered!

IMG_1247.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

ordered!

IMG_1247.jpeg

Hmm, I can't see if it has any delta components or not. I did see that 86% of over 25,000 reviews on amazon were 5*. That's got to be worth something. Also saw one comment that it doesn't cause a "hangover" so it may have some psychotropic (right word?) effects. Honestly, when I saw 15,000,000 I said HOLY SHTUFF and they recommend taking 2. ... But I see that is MCG not MG, I think that is different. right? 

Anyway, good luck man. Happy snoozing. If you get up about 1 AM for a bowl of cereal, a brownie and a hand full of ding dongs, you will know that you are sleeping stoned.. hahahahaha    

1 minute ago, Purdue7 said:

Gummy Night!  Must have worked!  Never woke up once 

Say it ain’t so….Joe 

IMG_1296.jpeg

AWESOME ! ! So glad to hear it sir. Next thing you know, you will be taking those around 4pm and watching a movie with the most attention to EVERY detail, like you've never done before. But beware of the possible munchies that could hurt your weight loss Journey. :) LOL 

I'm ~ 2months of not drinking, except for maybe 1 cheat day a week. ~ 1 month of nutrisystem diet. I'm down 18 pounds. My usual blood pressure, even on BP medicine was ~160/high 90's. I've not taken BP meds for a couple months and just checked my BP for the first time in a while. ... 125/ 72 . 

I'll take this as a win!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I'm ~ 2months of not drinking, except for maybe 1 cheat day a week. ~ 1 month of nutrisystem diet. I'm down 18 pounds. My usual blood pressure, even on BP medicine was ~160/high 90's. I've not taken BP meds for a couple months and just checked my BP for the first time in a while. ... 125/ 72 . 

I'll take this as a win!

I can only hope my sober 24 has close to as good affect on me as you got!! Heading to the Y this afternoon, found out I’m Silver Sneakers eligible so the membership is free!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I'll take this as a win!

Awesome!  Wish I could eliminate at least 1 of my 2 meds for BP.  Non Smoker. Non drinker. Exercise regularly and still fight the 140/low 90s battle.  We always have done our 6 month wellness for health insurance and never had issues until Covid about wiped me out. Coincidence ? Maybe. Just getting older? Maybe.  Frustrating though.  Congrats on yours!

• Like 1