College Football (Not Big Ten)

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Urban has unlimited options, it's all a matter of which (if any) he chooses.

After yesterday maybe add the Browns to the list too....although I think guys like  Urban just aren't NFL guys. Urban needs total control and you have to relinquish some of that to the players in the NFL.

Thought I would just add this to the what the what category but Megan Mullen (Florida coach Dan Mullen) kisses each player on the lips as they leave the bus for each game. Football in the South. Love it....but some strange little things/traditions always accompany some of these programs.

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Thought I would just add this to the what the what category but Megan Mullen (Florida coach Dan Mullen) kisses each player on the lips as they leave the bus for each game. Football in the South. Love it....but some strange little things/traditions always accompany some of these programs.

for the players sake i hope megan is his cute daughter

If reports are true kudos to Florida St. Proud program tired of losing. Step up with huge $ to get Bob Stoops. Now he has 60 days to recruit. Taggart is/was a class guy but FSU needs a major overhaul in terms of players. If Canes ever get going and Stoops does what we think he's capable of....ACC could be pretty strong again here in a couple of years.

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If reports are true kudos to Florida St. Proud program tired of losing. Step up with huge $ to get Bob Stoops. Now he has 60 days to recruit. Taggart is/was a class guy but FSU needs a major overhaul in terms of players. If Canes ever get going and Stoops does what we think he's capable of....ACC could be pretty strong again here in a couple of years.

Where are you seeing/hearing this?  I have been seeing Mark Stoops name come up.

Florida St trying to make Tennessee coaching search from last year look decisive and calculated. Next rumor up is Deion Sanders. Haha. Note to FSU. College football isn't like college hoops where hiring a former legend can get you instant recruits. This could get very ugly at FSU.

34 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Florida St trying to make Tennessee coaching search from last year look decisive and calculated. Next rumor up is Deion Sanders. Haha. Note to FSU. College football isn't like college hoops where hiring a former legend can get you instant recruits. This could get very ugly at FSU.

Unfreakingbelievable.  

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

If they would have said former FSU defensive back Myron Rolle (a former Rhodes Scholar that retired from the NFL early to enter medical school and is now, quite literally, a brain surgeon)....maybe I'd have bought it. 

And I loved Deion as a player but the FSU administration has been taking LSD or something.  Deion as an NFL position coach I could see. 

32 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

If they would have said former FSU defensive back Myron Rolle (a former Rhodes Scholar that retired from the NFL early to enter medical school and is now, quite literally, a brain surgeon)....maybe I'd have bought it. 

And I loved Deion as a player but the FSU administration has been taking LSD or something.  Deion as an NFL position coach I could see. 

Deion out of money or something?  Ego trip?

Archived