Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, HSRecruitingNews said:

I'll play devil's advocate here and say that it could mean that although a lot of people want you to go to IU and you might feel pressured to do so it's time to be selfish and do what's best for you.

That's how I read it but who knows.  Recruiting has become a strange business as of late.  Seems a lot of kids are just trying to play mind games.

5 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

The article I posted earlier highlights that he will have his family and teammates around for the announcement. Makes it seem like it will be closed to everyone else.

So everybody from LaLu is heading to Fort Wayne?

Honestly I don't get going to UK. I'm not just saying that as an IU fan. Keion is good he is a 5 star but he's a marginal one and done. He's more of a two year player. Cal doesn't develop and if he doesn't leave his freshman year he will get recruited over the following year. Not to mention he's competing for the same spot. The only up side is the chance at a national championship.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

All three Zeller brothers had public announcements and only one of them chose IU.  I wouldn't read too much into the public/private thing.  I hope we are guessing right to the announcement.  The kids deserve their moment.

True, but our chances seem much better if open to public. Especially with all the ups and downs and daddy tweeting.

Archived