Archie posted this pic on Twitter this morning

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey if Mike is as good a coach as we are hearing it could be a nice link back to the IU of old....hopefully spring forward to the next generation. Love seeing our alum come home and hopefully inspire our next generation. I’ve got a soft spot for Calbert as that was some of my fondest IU memories even without a championship. Kinda the last ray of brilliance of the Knight years. Victor gave us a flash back and love him too...hope these guys stick around the program.

18 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Hey if Mike is as good a coach as we are hearing it could be a nice link back to the IU of old....hopefully spring forward to the next generation. Love seeing our alum come home and hopefully inspire our next generation. I’ve got a soft spot for Calbert as that was some of my fondest IU memories even without a championship. Kinda the last ray of brilliance of the Knight years. Victor gave us a flash back and love him too...hope these guys stick around the program.

Not only is Coach Miller recruiting Indiana from inside out. He seems to have some respect for IU history.  Guarantee that Victor and or Calbert would not be back home if there were issues with Coach Miller.  Even the return of Coach Knight to Bloomington. Now, I am not saying Coach Miller had anything to do with it.  However, Coach Knight had kind things to say about Coach Miller, when IU hired Archie.  And remember.... Coach Knight's wish at one time that all IU admin's .... well I will just say... wished them ill will.

21 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Not only is Coach Miller recruiting Indiana from inside out. He seems to have some respect for IU history.  Guarantee that Victor and or Calbert would not be back home if there were issues with Coach Miller.  Even the return of Coach Knight to Bloomington. Now, I am not saying Coach Miller had anything to do with it.  However, Coach Knight had kind things to say about Coach Miller, when IU hired Archie.  And remember.... Coach Knight's wish at one time that all IU admin's .... well I will just say... wished them ill will.

Say what you will about RMK, but he speaks his mind, almost to a fault. If he issues a compliment, it's earned. And he doesn't issue many.

I saw these pics too. This one and one other posted by @Indianambb on IG. Neither of which Vic is smiling. But the pics of just Victor and Cheaney they’re laughing...i could be reading into it too much, But I’m not sure Victor and CAM are that close. I don’t think it really matters. Victor is obviously a Hoosier for life. But wondered if anybody else got the same impression? 

2 minutes ago, Crimson324 said:

I saw these pics too. This one and one other posted by @Indianambb on IG. Neither of which Vic is smiling. But the pics of just Victor and Cheaney they’re laughing...i could be reading into it too much, But I’m not sure Victor and CAM are that close. I don’t think it really matters. Victor is obviously a Hoosier for life. But wondered if anybody else got the same impression? 

Man I can’t wait until the season starts and we don’t have to over-analyze Instagram posts

1 hour ago, Crimson324 said:

I think you answered your own question with the bolded part. 

Archived