2023 NFL Discussion

rico

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

There is an crazy scenario were the Colts can get the 1 seed, very unlikely, but it is there 

Yeah that would be crazy lol. 

While thats not likely to happen, i could see the Colts winning the AFC South. Titans have a lot of injuries and playing pretty bad right now.

Edited by Hoosier51

10 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Yeah that would be crazy lol. 

While thats not likely to happen, i could see the Colts winning the AFC South. Titans have a lot of injuries and playing pretty bad right now.

If the Colts had a serviceable, game manager QB, they’d be the most dangerous team in the AFC. Unfortunately, they don’t 

Just now, Hoosier51 said:

Well other then it not working they are 2-8 on 2pt conversions now so they clearly suck at them. They just tried the same thing against the Steelers and lost that game because of the same stupid decision. 

So.. its 100% better to tie the game, no matter what there vs. Rodgers, even though he might have gotten 2 possessions to beat you, and you might not have touched the ball. 

Interesting. I agree with what the SB winning coach decided. Just didn't work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

So.. its 100% better to tie the game, no matter what there vs. Rodgers, even though he might have gotten 2 possessions to beat you, and you might not have touched the ball. 

Interesting. I agree with what the SB winning coach decided. Just didn't work. 

They are at a 28.57% conversion rate on 2pt this season, when you are bad at something you don't gamble on a stupid decision like that. I'm not sure but i bet they are close to 100% on xp.

SB winning coaches make bad decisions all the time

5 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The guy just can’t be trusted with his decisions. The pick he threw last night was inexcusable 

All QBs make bad decisions, he only has 6 on the season so it's not like it is a habit. Baltimore being bad at 2pt conversions now that's a habit lol.  😁

Edited by Hoosier51

11 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

They are at a 28.57% conversion rate on 2pt this season, when you are bad at something you don't gamble on a stupid decision like that. I'm not sure but i bet they are close to 100% on xp.

SB winning coaches make bad decisions all the time

29% is a better chance than the alternative in this instance. 

Plus.. last week they literally had zero dbs. 

• Like 1

Just now, btownqb said:

29% is a better chance than the alternative in this instance. 

Plus.. last week they literally had zero dbs. 

No it's not, you literally took away any chance your team has of winning with something you are bad at. Kick the xp and give your defense a chance to get you to overtime. It was a stupid decision and he has cost his team two possible victories.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

All QBs make bad decisions, he only has 6 on the season so it's not like it is a habit. Baltimore being bad at 2pt conversions now that's a habit lol.  😁

It isn’t just interceptions. His completion percentage is in the bottom third of starting QBs. He misses open receivers and doesn’t lead receivers well.  With the Colts running game and defense, the QBs job is to get first downs and sustain drives

I don't have a problem with Ravens going for two, BUT, if the Ravens were going to go for two they should have done it when they got within 8. Then if they get the 2 point conversion they are only down 6 and they could kick the PAT for the lead on last TD...if they miss it they are still down 8 and they could have another shot to go for two to tie on that last TD.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

No it's not, you literally took away any chance your team has of winning with something you are bad at. Kick the xp and give your defense a chance to get you to overtime. It was a stupid decision and he has cost his team two possible victories.

Yeah, I don't agree. They'd given up 31 points. 3 yards to give yourself a good shot to win. OT you have a worse chance than getting 3 yards. 

• Like 1

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

It isn’t just interceptions. His completion percentage is in the bottom third of starting QBs. He misses open receivers and doesn’t lead receivers well.  With the Colts running game and defense, the QBs job is to get first downs and sustain drives

He also has just Pittman at WR, and in that game he didn't even have him for a whole game. When Pascal and Dulin are two of your top receivers it is going to be a lot harder. 

Give him another WR and a consistent TE and he will be just fine. I bet if you ask the Colts coaches and players they are extremely happy with their QB situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Yeah, I don't agree. They'd given up 31 points. 3 yards to give yourself a good shot to win. OT you have a worse chance than getting 3 yards. 

What you aren't understanding is though, they are not good at them so it doesn't give them a better chance. You are who you are, and Baltimore is bad at 2pt conversions. It was a bad decision.