2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Fields has not been the problem tonight. Bears skill positions suck. 

Take the handcuffs off him. Let him play. I have no idea if he can play or not, doesn't look great, but he's an improviser. A modern one that's grown up in a great passing program in OSU, but they didn't baby him. He might throw some picks. He's a Deshaun Watson. 

Watson also had Dhop, who is the WR version of an improviser. 

Idk I like Fields game, a lot. Let the dude play. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, btownqb said:

We just flagged a good football play by the Bears. What are we doing NFL!?

Bears stink enough in execution, coaching, and overall talent. We would probably lose anyway....but the refs tonight totally lost control of the game and tried the tough guy approach in getting it back while directly influencing the game....again. 

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

Fields has not been the problem tonight. Bears skill positions suck. 

Take the handcuffs off him. Let him play. I have no idea if he can play or not, doesn't look great, but he's an improviser. A modern one that's grown up in a great passing program in OSU, but they didn't baby him. He might throw some picks. He's a Deshaun Watson. 

Watson also had Dhop, who is the WR version of an improviser. 

Idk I like Fields game, a lot. Let the dude play. 

Nagy has been trying to harness him all year...and it's showing. Just let the kid rip and go. I'm just thankful we only have 3 games left. Hopefully Nagy hasn't caused Fields any long term damage with their influence this year. 

26 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Darn it. Knew this was going to happen. Indy market gets WFT at Eagles.....instead of Seahawks/Rams. Does anyone know if they are playing other game on alternate channel?

Sum beach.  Just checked both South Bend and Fort Wayne.  I get the WTFs/Eagles as well.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Darn it. Knew this was going to happen. Indy market gets WFT at Eagles.....instead of Seahawks/Rams. Does anyone know if they are playing other game on alternate channel?

Could be worse. I'm an Eagles fan, but guess what I'll be doing tonight? Going to a local dinner theater to watch my youngest daughters friend in a 3+ hour musical version of Miracle on 34th St. 

• Like 2