2023 NFL Discussion

rico

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

You do remember the turd the Colts laid last year at J'ville, right?

BTW, for the record, Frank Reich is 3-3 during his tenure against the Jags, just sayin'.....

So... you should take the Jags on the money line this week. Good bet for you, right? 

You putting money on it?

I thought we looked like we had a lot of guys recovering from Covid/had just came off two huge wins today/Raiders backs were against the wall/we didn't play well. 

Doesn't move the needle for me. Win next week and you might have to win @Bengals @titans to play for a conference championship. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

He might be the best but Tom Brady is also easily the luckiest player in NFL history.   Change my mind.

Screenshot_20220102-161053_ESPN.jpg

Looks like he made his own luck to me. Led his team, minus their top 3 recievers and top running back on three late game scoring drives for the win, something he's the best ever at. 

• Like 1

As an Eagles fan, gotta give Nick Sirriani a ton of credit. He probably won't win it, but he should be right in the conversation for COY. 

They started 2-5 and then reconfigured the offense and led them to a huge comeback the second half of the season and will likely make the playoffs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

I thought we looked like we had a lot of guys recovering from Covid/had just came off two huge wins today/Raiders backs were against the wall/we didn't play well. 

Doesn't move the needle for me. Win next week and you might have to win @Bengals @titans to play for a conference championship. 

This lose wasn't as disheartening for me as some of the big leads we blew against top tier teams; I agree, we looked gassed, Vegas was desperate, and I don't think it's a bad reality check with how good we've been playing that if we don't bring our A game a good team like Vegas can beat us. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

As an Eagles fan, gotta give Nick Sirriani a ton of credit. He probably won't win it, but he should be right in the conversation for COY. 

They started 2-5 and then reconfigured the offense and led them to a huge comeback the second half of the season and will likely make the playoffs. 

He's a really down to earth dude, too. He lived in the same neighborhood as my in-laws in Indy and you would have just thought he was any other guy if you didn't know better. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

He's a really down to earth dude, too. He lived in the same neighborhood as my in-laws in Indy and you would have just thought he was any other guy if you didn't know better. 

IMO he comes off that way on the sidelines and in the media as well. Seems an easy guy to root for. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, btownqb said:

I said awhile back, I want the Titans.

50 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know Rodgers can rub some the wrong way but I don't think he's even close to being appreciated how good he is. Saw this stat this morning. In last 2 seasons vs NFC North he has 36 TD's and 0 Interceptions. 

It helps that the last 2 seasons the NFC North sucked...lol

EDIT:  Inserted the North part.

Edited by rico
  • Like 1

Just win against the Jags. At no point yesterday did I feel the Colts were going to win that game. There just seemed like something was off and that is the first time I have truly felt that way all year. Put it behind them and just go take care of business. I still think they can make a run. Maybe yesterday was needed to re-energize their focus. 

• Like 3