2023 NFL Discussion

rico

6 hours ago, rico said:

Begs the question...How are the Titans doing it?

They play well in the other facets of the game. They keep themselves in 3rd and manageable(something the Colts didn't do AT ALL Sunday), they are very underrated defensively, and I would assume their TD % in the RZ is very good. 

They have also had a tremendous amount of fortunate events go their way- Tyquan Lewis intercepting a pass and tearing his ACL causing him to fumble would be at the top of that list. My only point is, you can absolutely STILL win in the league with someone not named Rodgers, Mahomes, or Allen. 

I thought the Colts, as a team, sucked Sunday. Wentz included. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

The musical chairs with quarterbacks this off-season could be interesting.    Reminds me of the old elementary school quizzes like “match the player with a team.”

Matt Ryan - Pittsburgh 

Russell Wilson - NYG

Deshaun Watson - Carolina 

Matt Corral - Atlanta 

I think if Rodgers leaves Green Bay he goes to Pittsburgh. My gut is he stays but you never know

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

The musical chairs with quarterbacks this off-season could be interesting.    Reminds me of the old elementary school quizzes like “match the player with a team.”

Matt Ryan - Pittsburgh 

Russell Wilson - NYG

Deshaun Watson - Carolina 

Matt Corral - Atlanta 

I know he and the lady want the bigger stage but I'm not sure why Russell Wilson doesn't take a closer look at New Orleans. Thomas coming back, Kamara there...defense is good...add another elite WR in free agency? That looks the best to me on paper at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know he and the lady want the bigger stage but I'm not sure why Russell Wilson doesn't take a closer look at New Orleans. Thomas coming back, Kamara there...defense is good...add another elite WR in free agency? That looks the best to me on paper at least.

What?  I figured on your paper you would have had Chicago!  LOL

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rico said:

What?  I figured on your paper you would have had Chicago!  LOL

We had our chance last year but went another direction. I like Wilson and would love for him to be a Bear but that ship sailed....I just want him to end up with a good organization. We aren't that right now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rico said:

I say Denver.

That's the tough part. Guy on DP was saying it's well known Green Bay loves Draft picks so Denver has been organizing themselves for that along with players. Problem for AR is he's in the most winnable division in football...that has to factor in a bit. AFC West? That's not a retirement plan. 

• Like 2