2023 NFL Discussion

rico

@NotIThatLives @5fouls

My frustration the other day with the TV stuff was misguided. I live in Columbus, I get Indy locals, we're all good. 

My dad lives between Brownstown and Seymour and he gets Louisville locals, and THATS the problem. Not where the Louisville market thinks the areas favorite teams are. Brownstown/Seymour have nothing in common with Louisville. And that area.. only Colts fans. South of Scott Co should get Louisville, North of that should go to Indy.

• Like 2

The amount of Colts Twitter accounts watching the Rose Bowl and seeing Marvin Harrison JR go off is pretty cool. 

It'll never happen but Arch Manning takes reins from Wentz after MHJR takes over for TY. It's cool to think about right? Goodness, great times with the 1999-Reggie Wayne retiring teams. 

• Like 2

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I know each games unfold differently but if I'm the Colts this one is real easy today. You tell your OLine this one is on you today because we intend on handing the ball off to JT and others about 40x.

Yeah if i am the Colts i run and then run some more. Put it all on the back of possibly the best o-line in the NFL.

• Like 1