2023 NFL Discussion

rico

I like Riddick on ESPN.  Really good nuts and bolts on each guy.  Real info.  Former NFL executive and it shows.  Much better without Trey Wingo IMO. 

If I had to rate my top drafts I’d say Jets, Green Bay and Baltimore.  

David Bell.  They had him under 6’1.  I thought he was more like 6’3.  Is that what he was listed as?   I think they are overlooking his toughness and intangibles.  I think the Browns will like him.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I like Riddick on ESPN.  Really good nuts and bolts on each guy.  Real info.  Former NFL executive and it shows.  Much better without Trey Wingo IMO. 

David Bell.  They had him under 6’1.  I thought he was more like 6’3.  Is that what he was listed as?   I think they are overlooking his toughness and intangibles.  I think the Browns will like him.  

Agree on your ESPN points.  Riddick is very good.  And Mike Greenberg is very good as well.  The only bad thing about ESPN is Mel Kiper.  His analysis is atrocious.  I've heard him contradict himself in the same ramble.  Last night Booger was trying to make a point and Kiper just started talking over the top of him and would not stop.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Balt has 6 4th rd picks

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Love Riddick. Could listen to him all day long. 

I might be in the minority but the same with Kiper. What blows me away is the memory, retention.....you could rattle off 3 no name players from Washington St, Tulsa, and Eastern Maryland and my man can give you a 30 second pitch on anyone. I'm just blown away sometimes with his recall. 

I'm going to wait and see how things shake out today. I wanted the Bears to take Bell at 71 but apparently all of the GM's see something from him that made him fall so much. In a league where offense is paramount I can see Poles wanting his secondary to be  strong....but we need to put up points too! This better be all offense today for Bears.

• Like 2