2023 NFL Discussion

rico

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yes, didn't think you are a fan of a 5'10 WR

I'm not. I also dont have 1% of the knowledge needed to make a pick.... but you made it seem like he was gone... like once we traded that pick we couldnt get him.. we can 

Edited by btownqb

On 4/28/2022 at 12:34 PM, Seeking6 said:

Not giving up on him but hearing Ballard a few times over the last month I just got the sense he was tired of chasing that position. But like @btownqb said Colts need WR's. I'm still in the Alec Pierce camp. It's probably just because he's white but I see visions of Jordy Nelson in his prime....going to be ticked if the Packers end up with him.

Yes I'm patting myself on the back from yesterday. Pierce is going to be a stud for this offense. Good for the Colts. I wanted him with my Bears.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yes I'm patting myself on the back from yesterday. Pierce is going to be a stud for this offense. Good for the Colts. I wanted him with my Bears.

He runs away from no one.  He's got very little wiggle.  He's a big, physical guy, who catches everything.  But everything I see says he route running needs a lot of work.  I don't know...struggling with this one...

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

He wins 1 on 1s. In our offense he'll see a ton of them. 

The guy is 6'3 215+ and besides his 4.3-449 speed his lateral speed (i.e. getting off coverage) was matched only by Kupp in recent years. There is speed and football quickness....don't need to tell you that. Love this pick by Ballard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

He runs away from no one.  He's got very little wiggle.  He's a big, physical guy, who catches everything.  But everything I see says he route running needs a lot of work.  I don't know...struggling with this one...

4th fastest 40 at the combine...

• Like 1

Just now, thirdgenhoosier said:

He runs away from everyone vs press coverage. He will see a lot of press in our offense with the running game and Pittman. 

4.41 40

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

The guy is 6'3 215+ and besides his 4.3-449 speed his lateral speed (i.e. getting off coverage) was matched only by Kupp in recent years. There is speed and football quickness....don't need to tell you that. Love this pick by Ballard. 

His film shows a fast version of David Bell 🤷‍♂️