2023 NFL Discussion

rico

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

2 options for my viewing pleasure tonight. 

Option 1: entertaining, keeps me on the edge of my seat. Never know what's coming, suspenseful endings and can't wait until next week.

Option 2: same thing every week, predictable endings, very boring and puts me to sleep I feel like the same episode every week.  Hard to get excited for jext weeks.

With very careful consideration I will go with Option 1 tonight and enjoy an hour of Yellowstone!!

Never know we might see a record tonight in the Colts game.  The Cowboys could break the record for the most sacks in the game. RT Braden Smith isn't playing tonight so we get to see Pryor again 

Man I know this game has gotten out of hand, but what are these calls? The DPI, the missed roughing the passer on Ryan, the pick they didn't give us...

This is three weeks in a row some REALLY bad calls have gone against the Colts with the game on the line (and it was still on the line in this game when it started happening).

• Like 1

This roster is so overrated and there are very little difference makers on this roster. We have one playmaker on offense who can creates big plays. For our offense offense to score they have to go on long drives and eventually you will make a mistake that keeps you from scoring.

Now 27 points off of turnovers 

If they don't blow up the front office this off season then Irsay is a total moron.  Ballard has been horrible building this team and it is not constructed well at all and most people are starting to see it. People have been sold a bill of goods on this roster and it really isn't very talented at all especially at the most important positions on a football team.