2023 NFL Discussion

rico

So happy right now! My Dad passed away in December. The doctors told him right before the NFL season started that there were no more treatments. He asked how long he had and said he'd like to make it to the Super Bowl because he thought the Eagles were going to be pretty good. 

Wore his Eagles hat while watching today! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So happy right now! My Dad passed away in December. The doctors told him right before the NFL season started that there were no more treatments. He asked how long he had and said he'd like to make it to the Super Bowl because he thought the Eagles were going to be pretty good. 

Had no idea man, so sorry for your loss.

Go Eagles! Win one for Papa Gleas!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So sorry for your loss. Had to make this game so special but bittersweet for you 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BGleas said:

My deepest condolences.  That’s very touching. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Not totally the same but my dad passed away the year the Cubs won the World Series…it was very emotional for all of us. Good luck to your Eagles! My heart goes out to you and if that can be part of some sense of closure or healing then by all means I hope they win!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rd726 said:

“Wanted SF/Cincy”. The way this game is going it’s looking like might not get EITHER  😳

A big stop right there by the Bengals.  I ain't ready to give up on them yet.  But they need to find a way to stop the Chiefs or this could get ugly.

• Like 1