2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Mahomes without like all 3 of his starting wrs and on one leg still found a way. Burrow had the ball at least twice with a shot to win it and couldn’t…reminded me of the Super Bowl. I know everyone loves him but  Joe cool he is not. Montana would have come through lol. We will see how long that window stays open for them as it will be very difficult to keep that defense along with pay both Chase and Higgins plus Burrow. You look at the final 4 and you see a lot of teams playing with qbs on rookie contracts. Bills had to pay theirs and you saw how thin they became…KC paid theirs and that offense while still great is no where near same without Hill.  You land the right qb and coach if you are the colts you could make a deep run with all the money you can spend to surround them with talent. 

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Mahomes without like all 3 of his starting wrs and on one leg still found a way. Burrow had the ball at least twice with a shot to win it and couldn’t…reminded me of the Super Bowl. I know everyone loves him but  Joe cool he is not. 

So, Mahomes finally beats Burrow and the Bengals on the FOURTH attempt and you laud him while dissing Burrow?  Imply the QB that won ONE of those games has 'it' and the one that won the other THREE doesn't?  

Whatever.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 5fouls said:

So, Mahomes finally beats Burrow and the Bengals on the FOURTH attempt and you laud him while dissing Burrow?  Imply the QB that won ONE of those games has 'it' and the one that won the other THREE doesn't?  

Whatever.

Just saying you heard all week about Burrow…and he had all his playmakers. Gotta admit Mahomes really gutted that one out. I think Burrow is amazing but he hasn’t won a SB yet. Mahomes has. I’m not really worried about 2 regular season games…they are 1-1 in the playoffs and that is where the Champs separate themselves. I never said Burrow doesn’t have “it”…just that before we crown him maybe he needs to win it all….like Mahomes has. 

18 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Just saying you heard all week about Burrow…and he had all his playmakers. Gotta admit Mahomes really gutted that one out. I think Burrow is amazing but he hasn’t won a SB yet. Mahomes has. I’m not really worried about 2 regular season games…they are 1-1 in the playoffs and that is where the Champs separate themselves. I never said Burrow doesn’t have “it”…just that before we crown him maybe he needs to win it all….like Mahomes has. 

Burrow was missing 3/5 of his offensive line too.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

Mahomes without like all 3 of his starting wrs and on one leg still found a way. Burrow had the ball at least twice with a shot to win it and couldn’t…reminded me of the Super Bowl. I know everyone loves him but  Joe cool he is not. Montana would have come through lol. We will see how long that window stays open for them as it will be very difficult to keep that defense along with pay both Chase and Higgins plus Burrow. You look at the final 4 and you see a lot of teams playing with qbs on rookie contracts. Bills had to pay theirs and you saw how thin they became…KC paid theirs and that offense while still great is no where near same without Hill.  You land the right qb and coach if you are the colts you could make a deep run with all the money you can spend to surround them with talent. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

giphy.gif