Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Such a typical Illinois hire. Reminds me of the Zook and Lovie hires. A guy who has had some success, but has had some bad teams too.

This isn't a hire that would scare me if we were in the B1G West.

My only hope is that we put 90 on them the next time we play. F Bert BeSlimey.

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Penn state has opted out from a bowl

Another translation:

"After calling multiple bowls and seeing who was interested, we realized nobody wanted a 4-5 team who was able to scrape together 4 wins against garbage B1G teams.  This must be retaliation for us covering up for a pedophile for years losing to Indiana."

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

So tired of all these teams "opting out" of bowl games.  It's all just an act so they can say that it was their choice that they didn't go to a bowl game.  If they don't opt out in advance, they have to admit that they didn't make a bowl game.

Bad time to tell you that MSU just pulled the plug...

Anyone else catch that they said the Big Ten had updated their COVID protocols reducing the number of days from 21-17?

So first they changed their rules to get OSU into the championship game and now changing them again to make sure OSU is at full strength for the playoff.  Color me shocked... I hope Clemson destroys them. 

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

So tired of all these teams "opting out" of bowl games.  It's all just an act so they can say that it was their choice that they didn't go to a bowl game.  If they don't opt out in advance, they have to admit that they didn't make a bowl game.

Really hoping we get to hear Purdue say this next. 

1 hour ago, HoosierMama said:

Anyone else catch that they said the Big Ten had updated their COVID protocols reducing the number of days from 21-17?

So first they changed their rules to get OSU into the championship game and now changing them again to make sure OSU is at full strength for the playoff.  Color me shocked... I hope Clemson destroys them. 

I've hated OSU football for years. Glad others are finally seeing the light. I can't wait until the day that program burns. 

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

On ESPNU radio this morning the discussion was about several NFL teams reaching out to Fitzgerald along with the fact that Northwestern has 7-8 guys who have entered the transfer portal. Trying to connect the dots that Pat might be moving on after this season.

Not sure if I see it. I think he’s made to coach the Wildcats 

Didn't realize they had that many in portal

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

On ESPNU radio this morning the discussion was about several NFL teams reaching out to Fitzgerald along with the fact that Northwestern has 7-8 guys who have entered the transfer portal. Trying to connect the dots that Pat might be moving on after this season.

Not sure if I see it. I think he’s made to coach the Wildcats 

Fine by me. Tired of them somehow scooping up a top 10 Indiana kid every other year. Maybe we can grab a transfer of theirs. OL, DT would be nice. 

Archived