Archie Support

4 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I remember Jay Edwards hit like 4 or 5 game winning shots his sophomore year. The others I mentioned every time they shot the  ball you were shocked if it didn’t go in. Now I am hoping it does when they shot. 

To me in college basketball there had been a shortage of what I call pure shooters.  Like you said it was a surprise when Alford would miss a shot

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

To me in college basketball there had been a shortage of what I call pure shooters.  Like you said it was a surprise when Alford would miss a shot

I am missing the rest of your post, it wasn’t he didn’t miss but you felt like he would make everything. I will tell you this when it counted all those I mentioned would make a very high percentage of the shots. Very high ! 

On 12/28/2020 at 1:36 PM, Billingsley99 said:

I think Galloway Franklin and TJD each need 32 plus minutes a game. I am all for Lander getting baptized by fire.

TJD is averaging just under 33 mpg. Before the Maryland game, Franklin was averaging just over 31 mpg. So it seems Miller agrees with you there. Galloway is getting about the same amount of PT as Phinisee at around 24 mpg.

3 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I am missing the rest of your post, it wasn’t he didn’t miss but you felt like he would make everything. I will tell you this when it counted all those I mentioned would make a very high percentage of the shots. Very high ! 

That is what I said because it was a surprise when he missed a shot

Archived