Rutgers Game Thread

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly.  If Armaan starts the second half, I will question what Archie's thinking is.  The second half of this game is not a seasonal reward.  This is a MUST game. He clearly has mobility issues right now.  Leal or Hunter needs to be starting the second half.   

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Yeah, but when you have a team coming in on a five game skid, the last thing you want to do is give them confidence.  You need to step on their throat early.  Now we got a dog fight the rest of the way.

Had an opportunity when we took the lead at 26-24, but then missed three shots in the paint and they regained the lead. Should have gone up 8 or so

We are 50% from three and 5/7 at the line. We only have 3 turnovers. there are positive things going on in the game as a whole. What is killing us is TJD not playing with fire and Franklin with no lateral movement. Throw in Hunter's stretches of loose D. Fix any of these things and continue to shoot well and we win by 12 or 14. Second half could be a true reflection of the rest of the season. Do we have fight?

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Honestly.  If Armaan starts the second half, I will question what Archie's thinking is.  The second half of this game is not a seasonal reward.  This is a MUST game. He clearly has mobility issues right now.  Leal or Hunter needs to be starting the second half.   

Calling it now, he'll play more than he should in the second half, and if/when asked about it, Miller will say he "just didn't want to come out." 

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I’m sure he got treatment. Wouldn’t be surprised if he starts to test the ankle to see if he can go.  If he sits too long it will be stiff and he  probably won’t play at all. 

Archived