Rutgers Game Thread

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jackson Kellogs said:

Incredibly inconsistent just like I said after last game in the other thread! Terrible to watch.. I cant even really get into the games anymore like I used to.. this program is purely mediocre! 

No the team is consistent. They are consistent in not being able to have sustained success. Which means they are consistently not coached/developed/schemed/scoutedwell enough. 

The guards have to be able to create something off the dribble to open up opportunities for post players. Simply going through the motions is not going to cut it. Like I’ve said before, there has to be the ability to call an audible and create. I think the ability is there but for some reason it’s not happening.

This is our 5th home game and everyone is the same where we come out with hno energy or passion and just play through the motion.  With our home schedule we should be like 4-1 or 5-0 after this game but it looks like we will be 2-3

NW

PSU

Maryland

Purdue

Rutgers

Could not ask for an easier start to your home schedule but we just can't come to play at home for some reason.  Or body language on the road is so much better and we play will th passion but for some reason they can't do that at home.

Archived