Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just picked up Randall Cobb and am starting him over Julio Jones. Someone has to be a target for Rodgers right? Plus i don't want to have to root for Jones against the Colts. 

They only have to cover Cobb and he is old and slow....i think Ari. stays unbeaten.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Thursday night decisions are the worse. At least with Sunday or Monday you still have hope. Hopkins is a head scratcher. Only gone over 65 yards 3x this year but I guess the TD's make up for it. 

I think a lot of that is because of the score of their games.  They've only had a couple games that were really in doubt.  In the 1st half this year, he has 23 catches, 306 yards, and 5 TDs.  In the 2nd half he only has 10 catches, 114 yards, and 2 TDs.

Murray has 133 first half passes compared to only 90 in the 2nd half.  As much as I hate him, I never count out Rodgers and the Packers, so I expect this one to be a lot closer than most of Arizona's games this year.

Not sure how much the injury will affect him, but if he was completely healthy, I think he'd have a huge game tonight.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just picked up Randall Cobb and am starting him over Julio Jones. Someone has to be a target for Rodgers right? Plus i don't want to have to root for Jones against the Colts. 

Cobb is a better play than Julio this week, I think. Or at least it's fairly close to a coin flip and I don't believe it's a decision that will cost this week, either way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just made the move in our league and another. I hate some of the players I have to drop to make moves but injuries and covid have me scrambling. Was going to roll with Meyers in this league but Chargers secondary is tough so hoping Cobb goes off in a game where I think in about 8 hours people might be surprised at the score. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Probably going to regret it, and @btownqbwill like it, but I think I'm going to stick with Higgins over Hopkins.  Just not interested in getting a series or two out of Hopkins and have his hammy tighten up.  

In other words, Hopkins will score 35 and Higgins will be held to 4.  

Hope you kept Hopkins on the bench. I was sweating things earlier facing Murray, Jones, Hopkins in one league.....so far all good!

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Hope you kept Hopkins on the bench. I was sweating things earlier facing Murray, Jones, Hopkins in one league.....so far all good!

I did keep him on the bench.  I was in the car driving home when he temporarily had that 72 yard TD.  I was cursing.  But, he lost the TD and now may not play any more.  Could end up being a good call.

Now it looks like I'm going to need to face the same decision with Ekeler on the same team.  Tough to win if you cant play either of your too 2 draft picks,  And, Dak is QB on that team, and he's questionable as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I can live with 16.3 from Cobb. I maybe made a huge mistake I put Cobb in for Woods and I am playing against Stafford. Hope it works out

absolute ridiculous overturn of Jones 2nd TD took me from a great game by him to an above average one. 

I have him in HSN and my money league. Non ppr in the money league he got me 16. But the biggest part of the night...I played against Hopkins and Murray. So thank you Chase Edmonds and James Conner, I'd buy you a beer if I could.  

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

absolute ridiculous overturn of Jones 2nd TD took me from a great game by him to an above average one. 

I have him in HSN and my money league. Non ppr in the money league he got me 16. But the biggest part of the night. I played against Hopkins and Murray. So thank you Chase Edmonds and James Conner, I'd buy you a beer if I could.  

I played against Conner and Jones in HSN league

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Great overturn in my opinion.  :coffee:

In fact, should have called the first td back as well.  Had to be holding in there somewhere.  

My decision to sit Hopkins looks like a good one.  And, I survived Jones as about as well as I could expect.  With Adams and those other guys out, I was petrified of a 4 TD game from Jones.  

• Like 1

Just now, 5fouls said:

Great overturn in my opinion.  :coffee:

In fact, should have called the first td back as well.  Had to be holding in there somewhere.  

My decision to sit Hopkins looks like a good one.  And, I survived Jones as about as well as I could expect.  With Adams and those other guys out, I was petrified of a 4 TD game from Jones.  

I would rather just dump replay all together. It's awful. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

For those who have Dak Prescott I'd make sure of other options. Sounds like he might be missing this one. Probably a hit on Cooper, Lamb, and Schultz....but an uptick for Zeke and Pollard might be a good flex play. Vikings Rush D stinks....could see a very healthy dose of those 2. 

Dak & Hopkins, and possibly Ekeler.  Ugh.  That team had been pretty healthy for me up until now.  Picked up Matty Ice for Dak's bye last week, so I guess we'll roll with him again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Dak & Hopkins, and possibly Ekeler.  Ugh.  That team had been pretty healthy for me up until now.  Picked up Matty Ice for Dak's bye last week, so I guess we'll roll with him again.

Last year I went Michael Thomas, Godwin, Ekeler for first 3 in a PPR league. Still suffering damages in my brain for  all 3 basically missing the year. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

There was talks with the Colts about Mack....maybe this might be something...imagine nothing happens before Sunday though.

So many teams could use a guy like Mack. I think he'll be dealt on Monday...just hope it's a good landing spot. Guy was one injury away from the jackpot $ wise.....and now he's in rebuild mode. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

So many teams could use a guy like Mack. I think he'll be dealt on Monday...just hope it's a good landing spot. Guy was one injury away from the jackpot $ wise.....and now he's in rebuild mode. 

Indeed. He deserves the chance to start somewhere. Don't think he is ever going to get huge money but in a nice tandem backfield he can be a valuable piece to someone. Eckler is just not built for every down back. I think it would be a good pairing there.....and Baltimore as well. Problem is Colts aren't going to want to trade him to someone they are competing for a playoff spot with.

• Like 1