Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

13 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I drafted him in my dynasty league's rookie draft 2 years ago, so I'm really interested to see how he'll do. The fantasy part of me hopes he turns out to be great, but the Bears fan in me can't take a 3rd straight hall of fame QB for the Packers.

You can always find another fantasy qb lol....can't stand to get another 15 years of GB dominance. 

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

You can't make a trade! No fantasy is worth another decade and half of my hated rival being on top.

Right! He doesn't really have much value right now, but if he turns out to be great, he's definitely getting traded. I couldn't stand having him for 15 years if he's another Rodgers. No matter how many times I might win the league!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Right! He doesn't really have much value right now, but if he turns out to be great, he's definitely getting traded. I couldn't stand having him for 15 years if he's another Rodgers. No matter how many times I might win the league!

I'd rather root for him to be bad and throw the player away and trade someone else for a proven qb then have the reality be that he is awesome and you are set for the next 15 years but your favorite team will suffer lol. Not much to go off of but I think you are fairly safe as far as a fan goes...not sure about as a fantasy owner. I don't expect him to be the next big thing. Brock Osweiler 2.0 more likely lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I drafted him in my dynasty league's rookie draft 2 years ago, so I'm really interested to see how he'll do. The fantasy part of me hopes he turns out to be great, but the Bears fan in me can't take a 3rd straight hall of fame QB for the Packers.

Seriously. If they hit the jackpot again....going back 30 years of this stuff. 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2021 at 1:14 PM, Leathernecks said:

Thought about it all day today...that's why I ended up picking him up in 2 leagues. You just know he's going to be a stud because that's what the Packers do. They hit gold at QB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am playing a guy this week that has Cooper Cupp. He is projected 30 points. Has anyone seen a non QB ever projected that high. I was shocked. I want the Rams to beat the Titians but cant afford to give up 30 to Cupp. 

Arian Foster was routinely that high back in the day in PPR leagues....and he still remains my favorite fantasy player of all time.

To your point though....30 is really, really high for a WR. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I hate it when I go to pick someone up only to find out someone else picked him up earlier today.

Curse all you guys that don't procrastinate!

I've got one league where it's live all the time. No waiver, etc....if a guy is there you can grab him whenever. To limit things though you get 25 transactions per year.

Done after that so you have to kind of choose wisely.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, play McCaffery?

I don't own him but have Chuba in many formats. Even when the matchups or status is up in the air I always play the stars.

Good luck to everyone today! In my largest $ league my RB's this week are Javonte and Pollard...with Van Jefferson and Taije Sharpe starting too! Gulp!

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

In a non ppr... flex play... Boston Scott or CeeDee Lamb? 

The problem with Scott is J. Howard could vulture some TDs and Hurts is more apt to scramble than dump off to his outlet receivers.  But, it is non-ppr, so that takes away something from CeeDee.  I would still go with CeeDee, because I think his TD potential is slightly higher.