Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Need a fresh set of eyes or opinions. Is anyone rolling with Harris tonight? Stevenson? The Patriots backfield has always caused me problems but Falcons stink at rush defense. I just know if I play Harris he goes for 5 and 43....if I don't play him he's 22 for 125 and 2 TD's.

No clue what the Falcons are going to do tonight. Guess it's Pitts and everyone else. Good luck to all this week!

Stevenson as my flex....primarily because I have guys hurt or on bye. Patterson possibly out for Falcons. If Pats get up big this  could turn into a running game game.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Need a fresh set of eyes or opinions. Is anyone rolling with Harris tonight? Stevenson? The Patriots backfield has always caused me problems but Falcons stink at rush defense. I just know if I play Harris he goes for 5 and 43....if I don't play him he's 22 for 125 and 2 TD's.

No clue what the Falcons are going to do tonight. Guess it's Pitts and everyone else. Good luck to all this week!

I dont see a big night from Harris.  It will be something like a 50/40/10 split with Harris getting the 50.  And, there is a risk that Stevenson gets the goal line carries.

I dont have either, but if I did, i would play Stevenson if Harris was ruled out, but would not go Harris off the injury until I see how tonight goes.

• Like 1

Hey @dgambill.  You want A. Brown back?  My son is laughing his ass off because AB gets busted for vaccine fraud the same day our trade went through.

I sent a trade offer but there must be some restriction because it does not look like it was processed.

You get: AB

I get: Brady, Mitchell, McCaffery, Metcalf, Jefferson, Gronk, Henry, and maybe someone else. Edit: Mark Ingramm in that offer as well.

Are you interested?

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 1

I know Thursday nights can bring some short week football but what was that Atlanta? 5 targets to Pitts. 4 interceptions. 165 total yards. Hopefully people held onto Pats D. I have them in 3 leagues but had to drop because of injuries/byes,etc....

I guess I'm asking myself this morning how in the world did Atlanta win 4 games this year?

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I know Thursday nights can bring some short week football but what was that Atlanta? 5 targets to Pitts. 4 interceptions. 165 total yards. Hopefully people held onto Pats D. I have them in 3 leagues but had to drop because of injuries/byes,etc....

I guess I'm asking myself this morning how in the world did Atlanta win 4 games this year?

Ridley, Patterson being out and an immense amount of OL struggles will do that. 

If you've got the bench space or room to do so might want to add some handcuffs (RB's) on Sunday morning for next Thursday games. Jacobs, Kamara, Montgomery, Bills RB's....if one of them gets banged up on Sunday they would be very doubtful for quick turnaround on Thursday.

I know it's hard to do so because of injuries/byes (KC and Arizona) but every move is important as we head into the make or break part of the season. 

On 11/18/2021 at 5:27 PM, 5fouls said:

Hey @dgambill.  You want A. Brown back?  My son is laughing his ass off because AB gets busted for vaccine fraud the same day our trade went through.

I sent a trade offer but there must be some restriction because it does not look like it was processed.

You get: AB

I get: Brady, Mitchell, McCaffery, Metcalf, Jefferson, Gronk, Henry, and maybe someone else. Edit: Mark Ingramm in that offer as well.

Are you interested?

Lol…honestly I didn’t know anything about that when I made the offer. If it makes you feel better Mitchell isn’t playing and I had to make another trade to back him up. I think the Brown thing is to get back at him because he owes money to someone and won’t pay them back and they made it up. Seems he burns a lot of bridges in his personal life. Good news is on the field he is an ace (when he plays). Seems TB and Brady are fine sitting all their good players until they absolutely have to play them because Gronk and AB have sat for way longer than expected. They just want another SB run. I can’t wait that long to get them back playing. I guess you know Cooper tested for Covid so you may need to find another receiver. I’d gladly trade you another of mine but not sure I have anything left you would want lol.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

Good luck to everyone this week! Some of my lineups are back up to fully operational and I've got one where  Tony Pollard is my best available RB to start. I'm hoping he has a sneaky good game out of backfield catching passes.

Sounds like a flu bug hit Ravens hard. Play those guys at your own risk. All eyes on KC/Dallas....but Colts/Bills, Packers/Vikings and a couple others are really going to be good games too. 

Fridge is stocked. Rainy and cold outside. Zero guilts about watching football all day today.

• Like 4